HK B-25J Strafer & Glass Nose, LSP discount

pzcreations

I have my order placed for a good stock of the new HK B-25 Strafer ,expected delivery is early September. Im offering these to LSP members for $150 + shipping. Let me know if you want one, firm commitments only, but no money charged until theyre ready to ship.

Edited by pzcreations

I may take you up on that depending on what Spruebroes wants. The main reason I always go there automatically first is I live (mail wise) down the road from them, and their ship times and prices are great.

I was looking at their glass-nose price and if that is any indication of the straffer, its more than $150

Just trying to calculate how much Id be paying in shipping to 68127.............

Where would they be shipping from?

Cheers

Are you sure the strafer version will be released anytime soon? Its not displayed on the HK-models site, and no internetmodelshops is announcing it. Its really quiet............................................

Edited by RNoAF

Are you sure the strafer version will be released anytime soon? Its not displayed on the HK-models site, and no internetmodelshops is announcing it. Its really quiet............................................

Not sure why HKs site doesnt have any news. I see a few sites in the US that announce it. Merit, and one I dont like to mention