Thoughts on New Releases coming our way.

Barry

Here's some nice "pre-order" shots of the B-25J strafer from a guy on Ebay. One shot is of the plastic nose and the rest seem to be CAD images. FWIW, it looks pretty good. According to this guy, the kit is due to arrive in early September.

http://www.ebay.com/...item3cc9d96017

And I decided not to go for this one. After seeing the single shot of the nose my knees started trembling. Weak creatures are we, do not lead us into temptation :doh:

Guest Peterpools

The new releases just keep getting better and better. Cost is equal to the quality and detail but for me the biggest issue is SPACE!

Peter

Here's some nice "pre-order" shots of the B-25J strafer from a guy on Ebay. One shot is of the plastic nose and the rest seem to be CAD images. FWIW, it looks pretty good. According to this guy, the kit is due to arrive in early September.

http://www.ebay.com/...item3cc9d96017

that would be me ;) according to my sales rep they are scheduled to arrive early september, didnt get an exact date though.

Is it too much to ask for a Do-17 in 32?

:BANGHEAD2: I know ... I KNOW!!!! ... so frustrating!!! ... I can't complete my May 1940 collection without it ...

Wishlist:

1/32 Do17

1/32 Ju52

Can't-arrive-soon-enough list:

1/32 109G

1/32 B17 :wub:

Anyone ever know what happened to the 1/32 Devastator, Do-335, and Me-163 we were promised? Am I the only one waiting on these kits? And maybe a 1/32 Horton Ho-229? That would be pretty awesome. Z-M, how about it?

I am still so up in the air about the B-25. I want one so much! but where to put it becomes such a problem.

Also, Wingnuts, where is that D.VII? I'm patiently waiting to buy three, same with my dad.

Matt :party0023:

Guest Peterpools

Matt

I was asking the same about the Devastator the other day. Seems like we've been waiting for ever. I understand why the manufactures do the ridiculous 'years in advance' notices but after a year or so, it gets to be way too much.

Peter

Matt

I was asking the same about the Devastator the other day. Seems like we've been waiting for ever. I understand why the manufactures do the ridiculous 'years in advance' notices but after a year or so, it gets to be way too much.

Peter

Trust me, I know. When I went to the 2007 Nationals, they had a little survey of what people would want, and I put a Devastator on the list in 1/48 and 1/32. I was told that day from a Trumpeter rep that a 1/32 one was already in the works. This is now 5 years ago, and still no kit. I assume they're either diving out to the ones in the Pacific, or waiting for someone to raise the two out in Florida.

Guess I'll just have to build a bunch of the Great Wall kits to appease myself.

Matt :party0023:

Guest Peterpools

Matt

It's been a long time and they even have a product number for the kit # 02226 but nothing on a release date. Guess the easy part was making the product number.

Peter