Wurger Party F-8 St,/SG10 České Budějovice Czechoslovakia

Guest Martinnfb

Got to love those outside photos. OK. your mather-in-law is excused for the delay - really nice pictures!

What can I say ? ... Love it ... the weathering ... the finish ... flawless build .... It was pleasure to follow your build and the gallery is a treat for eyes.

:punk: :punk: :punk:

Dziekuje bardzo Tomku, it would mot be done without a support of yours and following throughout this crazy build. i do appreciate that. Your words are way too kind, Thanks again.

M.

PS: By now we all understand one thing, my builds are everything but flawless :innocent:

Great timing, I'll be starting this same kit very soon,... already have all the AM for it.

that's so cool I am contemplating to build one more. Kevin, would you like to join the famous "Wurger party"....we have cookies and s-load of documentation :punk: ???

M.

that's so cool I am contemplating to build one more. Kevin, would you like to join the famous "Wurger party"....we have cookies and s-load of documentation :punk: ???

M.

I might rely on you fellas for some input from time to time, yes. At last count, I have 26 books on the 190A/F series, but I can always use more help.

With pleasure ,

there is always a certain aspect of mystery involved ....especially dealing with the late war LW subjects and I just love to dig in the documents and analyze till oblivion .I dare to say the build is not the only important part, the research is.

M.

Edited by Martinnfb

Great work Martin a superb model everything is just perfect!!

All the best FRANCK.

Thank You, for the kind words Franck

Excellent work Martin, the new photos look great! Can't wait to follow along on the next 190 build!! :)

Doug

Thanks Doug, I hope that the next one will be on my table soon. Most likely one of the long nose Doras or the A5U14 torpedo bomber.

Amazing build, Martin! Really captures the look of a late war Luftwaffe bird.

Thank you Mike, really appreciate that. :)

One word: Outstanding!!

D.B.

Thnak you sir! :)

Martin,

INCREDIBLY STUNNING & SUPERB build... :party0023:

Thank you Maru for all the support.

Cheers

Martin