Possible kit suggestions?

scvrobeson

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Peterpools

Would like to throw my hat into the ring:

Two wings, struts and flying wires.If Hollywood ever wanted to invent a sexy looking airplane:

The Curtiss P-6E Hawk

050309-F-1234P-016.jpg

Photo from the Museum of the United States Air Force

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Would like to throw my hat into the ring:

Two wings, struts and flying wires.If Hollywood ever wanted to invent a sexy looking airplane:

The Curtiss P-6E Hawk

050309-F-1234P-016.jpg

Photo from the Museum of the United States Air Force

Peter

Ah yes the P6-E.................ive always kinda hoped this is one SilverWings would actually do. They have excellent kits and quality, but the era (save their He-51 and Gladdie) is not really my bag.

However, you throw this baby or a Boing model 75/Stearman in there, and im in for SURE.

Just keep it in the 30's and I will be a happy man. You will eventually run out of British subjects, so the P-6E, P-11c, Shrikes, Re-2000, and anything French would just be amazing. I'd even love a Wind-Indicator (Vindicator).

Tnarg

Not to discourage discussion, as it's fun to post wishlists here (and everyone should continue), you guys should also go to the Silver Wings website and take their poll to input your suggestions. As mentioned in their CR.42 announcement, that seems to be where they look for customer suggestions. :)

Doug

Not to discourage discussion, as it's fun to post wishlists here (and everyone should continue), you guys should also go to the Silver Wings website and take their poll to input your suggestions. As mentioned in their CR.42 announcement, that seems to be where they look for customer suggestions. :)

Doug

Actually the last time, (and maybe even the time before that too, but not sure) SW put out that e-mail asking for customer suggestions, both the P6-E and Stearman were both on my personal suggestion lists.

No luck yet other than continued 30s Brit bi planes Ive never heard of. :lol: Jk, especially to our Brit brethoren who im sure have always been aware of them.

One can always hope for something different from that same era though

Guest Peterpools

I'll be heading over and pleading for a P-6E. Who knows, stranger things have happened. A while back on the Fisher kit list, I suggested a Ryan PT-22 and look what happened. We can only ask and hope.

Peter

Well, now that the Cr-42 is coming oiut I really haven't much to request.

I would suggest a set of floats for the float version. That would make some of us FFs (float freaks) buy two of these.

Obviously you are producing European biplanes so I'll not ask for any of the Japanese bipes like the Pete. Nor will I ask for any of the USA bipes like the Stearman or the biwinged first Helldiver or any of the Navy's catapult observation float planes.

However I would recommend a French bipe or two, perhaps even a float plane.

Stephen

Hello,

i´d like to see (and i would buy 3 each...)

- Fokker G.1

- Fokker D.XXI

- PZL. 11

- Balckburn Skua / Roc

- Boulton Paul Defiant

- Fairey Fulmar

- Fairey Albacore

That would rock.... :punk:

Edited by reconspit

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...