Revell Beaufighter VI or X??

Cees Broere

Guest Peterpools

Cees

Looking good and glad to see the peeling problem has faded into the sunset.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Lovely work Cees – I must get too one of these at some point!!! Keep up the fight and beat them pesky decals into submission.

I do love the smiley face – you just need some googly eyes on the cockpit stuffing and she would be fit for the next film of Planes!! Cool 

Taff :D

Thanks chaps,

Well the coat of clear evened out things thankfully (and raised other minor issures). So now the detal painting and

weathering can begin. Getting there in the end.

Cees

Update

Tried to represent the rough red dope around the gunports. Somehow the acryl reacted with the clear coat

and caused it to crack here and there, exactly what I was after. Also a pic of the invasion stripes with

colourful codes.

Question

Does anyone have two discarded hamilton standard propbosses lying around in their spares box?

The kit ones look nothing like the real thing. I can use the propblades. Or if anyone know about

Aftermarket Hellcat/ Corsair props?

Cheers

Cees

imagejpg1_zps6aa0508b.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsa7aaf594.jpg

This is coming along great,.....I love the Beau and would dearly like to get my hands on a canopy set for the big Revell kit to enable me to build a later variant!

Cheers

Tony

Well, when I got home a little package was waiting for me care of Derek Bradshaw and Peter ( Airscale). A canopy set beau.tifully crafted by Peter. And the front fits perfectly. The dorsal canopy is the earlier version and cannot be fitted without major surgery.

Fantastic!

Thanks chaps. To celebrate I made a mess with Flory washes popping out the detail ( that's the idea).

Cheers

Cees

imagejpg1_zpscc071c10.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsf1840b0d.jpg