paul fisher

Sneak peek 1/32 Ryan PT-22 Recruit kit

This is the fella I want to model -

th_ryan800_1.jpg

Ryan STM S2 - VH-RSY Operated by the Temora Aviation Museum

To say I'm looking forward to a kit of this is an understatement!

Shane

Unfortunately Shane, entirely different aeroplane.

********* Oops, coming in on page 2, I missed the announcement of this version which was all on page 1. Great choice methinks, as plenty of markings options.

Edited by Alburymodeler

This is the fella I want to model - th_ryan800_1.jpg Ryan STM S2 - VH-RSY Operated by the Temora Aviation Museum To say I'm looking forward to a kit of this is an understatement! Shane

Yep, thats the one I want the most......Harv

Curt, they were taken at the Evergreen museum by Portland, Or. last week.....Harv

Guest Peterpools

Paul

Counting the days for the PT-22. I was really excited when I posted what might have been the first request the Recruit and a bit later on, saw it was on the list, way back when. Actually, more excite now she is on the way. A radial to start and an in-line to follow up .. Awesome! :yahoo: :yahoo:

Peter

The PT-22 looks gorgeous, whether I'll ever get one depends on me getting my finances sorted. I agree with all who suggest the P-6E as a next possible project but I think I'd really like to see a PT-17 or F4B-4 as well.

Thanks Harvey, another museum for the bucket list, looks fantastic. I will also vote for the P6e but what I don't get is why there are no civilian aircraft form the 20's and 30's kited. I would love to be able to build a Travelair 2000, or a Great Lakes 2t1a or any of the cabin Wacos, or how about a Luscome Phantom one of the most beautiful aircraft ever built. I just don't get the military only bent of the static model aircraft world. Oh well back to scratch building a Pou De Ciel.