Large scale horton 229 ?

spacewolf

Vaughn

Looks close to 1/32 to me....That JuMo 004 seems about right for 1/32....?

Have you contacted them?

Matt

No, I haven't yet as I just found it. No idea of the scale but I will be messaging them.

Vaughn

Guest Ta152H1

BRILLIANT...simply BRILLIANT!

Should they decide to produce it be sure that a mainstream manufacturer will announce one ....resuin or plastic is definitely a must have! :m0152:

I was actually in the final stages of getting everything together to scratch build one of these....no way I'll do it if there are kits coming. Now I gotta pick anotther project ! :(

I just e-mailed them asking for details on the model. I'll let you guys know as soon as I get a reply.

Vaughn

Edited by spacewolf

The bat plane. Not one of my favorites, but I'm sure there are others that will be very pleased, as it's been asked for on this site for quite a while now. Interesting developements lately. Thanks for the link.

I just reminded Vaughn via messenger that there was a post on LSP just before Christmas about Profimodeller doing a 1/32 Ho 229. This may be the masters for that set...

Detailed 'pit and JuMo 004, very nice.

Matt

Just heard back from the guy, here are his comments;

"It will be a kit...there's quite a bit to be done yet.

It will be resin...1:24 scale....with a full cockpit layout ( you can see the prelim work on the web site.)

There may be a follow on kit containing 2 engines, a second top deck ( or engine covers ) landing gear and doors.

As for price...I'm not sure just yet."

I've messaged him back, will keep you guys updated. You can sign onto his site and get info direct.

Now that I know it's 1/24th I just might do the 1.32 one I was planning..... :)

Vaughn

Here is a 1/18th scale build under way:

http://www.therpf.co...-1-18-a-143724/

imageyui.jpg

Not mine, but I thought ya'll might be interested,

Mike

Awesome kit and build but both a wee bit expensive and BIG for my taste, but thanks for posting. The guy making the kit sure caught the look of it well.

cheers

Vaughn

Vaughn,

Roberts Models has the old Combat Models Horten in Vacuform. Don't know if this will help you any.

Dan

Does anyone have any info on the quality of the product ? Is the assessory kit that comes with it any good ? They only list the kits on the site, no pics or info on the extra bits.

Cheers

Vaughn