F-15 DJ Aggressors JASDF 2011

Mr Smith

Hello,

I'm new on this forum,it's my first build at 1/32 scale.

The objectif is this plane,i love the "splinter side"

f15dj182.jpg

I started with the F-15J Tamiya and the piece for a two-seater from the F-15E from Tamiya

In first,i work on the pod, "Trumpeter" give a ALQ-131 ,but a "Two band",a little convertion for have a "three Band" imposed

DSCN2863.jpg

Next,the cockpit,i mix a cockpit "Aires", "partsrparts" parts,the rear pit from the "E" and a little scratchbuild

STA75462.jpg

DSCN2760.jpg

DSCN2760.jpg

Edited by twoplace

New avancement,rescribbing,details and many more,my English is too bad for more explication... :oops:

I begin the detail to full open the gun panels

DSCN2845.jpg

A general view,note the plan to make the camouflage

DSCN2838.jpg

Edited by twoplace

"New avancement,rescribbing,details and many more,my English is too bad for more explication... " A picture is worth a thousand words as they say and don't worry about your English, it's perfectly fine!.

Meanwhile, Welcome aboard! That's a cracking way of introducing yourself .. terrific start. I'll enjoy following this.

Grant.

Edited by Obant

"New avancement,rescribbing,details and many more,my English is too bad for more explication... " A picture is worth a thousand words as they say and don't worry about your English, it's perfectly fine!.

Meanwhile, Welcome aboard! That's a cracking way of introducing yourself .. terrific start. I'll enjoy following this.

Grant.

Couldn't have said it any better ! Defiantly interested, will follow closely. Welcome aboard.....Harv :popcorn: :post1:

Hi Twoplace, this is faultless building and painting and a very interesting topic as well.

I'd have never thought of it but your way of enlarging the colour reference sheet is a great idea! - I'll probably copy this idea to save my poor eyes in the future. Thanks.

Grant

Wow Twoplace, what a new entry. Spestacular assembly. I really love splinter camo, too. So, I'm looking for :goodjob:

What about the yellow stripes on legs? Tamiya tape or masking and spraying :hmmm:?

Ciao Filippo

Wow Twoplace, what a new entry. Spestacular assembly. I really love splinter camo, too. So, I'm looking for :goodjob:

What about the yellow stripes on legs? Tamiya tape or masking and spraying :hmmm:?

Ciao Filippo

Buongiorno Filippo,

This is fluo red stripes,In photo, colors are not just...it's make with decals

I do not know to what that is of use ...

Ciao Jean-luc