1/32 Fisher Sea Fury - Australian Navy

Hello all. I did the best I could with my little pocket camera...and here's what I have.

...and this is the build thread I started almost two years ago: http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=30510

The aircraft was modeled to be clean and lightly flown. The finish is blended Tamiya acrylics and all overcoated with Testors high-gloss lacquer. After the lacquer dried I carefully sanded the "orange peel" away with 1,500 grit and sequentially polished the clear coat all the way up to 8,000 grit. As everyone probably already knows by now...what a great kit ! I hope to build another on in the near future.

Questions and comments / critique ( whether of love and disgust) all accepted ! Thanks for looking :D

-Gabriel

Port.jpg

LQrtr.jpg

Topgloss.jpg

TopLQ.jpg

Front1.jpg

StarBrd.jpg

Top.jpg

LCanopy.jpg

A Fisher Models Sea Fury always attracts my attention! ;)

A beautiful and very attractive finish, Gabriel! It´s a pleasure to drool over your pictures. Not bad for a pocket camera...

Having build this one myself I see some parts missing, maybe you plan to add these later? I made use of one of your pictures to show what I miss:

LgearB-m.jpg

HTH

Thomas

Thomas,

Yikes...I did not know about the catapult hook...I appreciate you pointing that out ! Also, the cowl flap and gun barrels I plan to add before the next show here in Texas. :)

Thank you, everyone, for the comments !

GM

Hands down one of ,if not the best, large scale resin kits made.You certainly have done justice to it.

Very realistic exhaust staining just tops it off as well. :clap2: Thanks for posting.