Maketar Productions

The book is done!

Well, Aco, being your City and model club mate, i'm proud to have such modeling master in my neigborhood and will (i hope) soon have a pleasure to buy a sample with authors (yours) signature.

Sorry LSP folks, that's a privilege of living in Serbia, buying Alek's signed books.

Well, Nesho, with a comment like that i can only say that your signed copy will be free, of course! :) (ok, maybe even without such a nice comment :) )

See you in the workshop, next saturday. Thanks mate! ;)

Alek this is one masterbuild P-47 and pictures look unbelivable.

I gues the other build in the book is Spitfire MkIX, whats the last one :coolio:

Again congrats on new book, ...

Dejan

Beautiful Thunderbolt, Alek! And many congratulations on finishing your book! Only a year and a half - I'm on three years with my book on the IL-2 and it's not finished yet. Soon I hope, but it won't have photographs of such a beautiful model as unfortunately the models will be mine and not in your league.

Best Regards,

Jason

Wow, what a master piece. You sir have set the bar very high now. I guess, I have no choice but to purchase your book so that I can learn few of your Top Secret skills. :)

Mike

@Lud13

Dejan, many thanks for nice words! The third one is Ju87D - Desert Dora

@Learstang

Writing a book seems sooooo easy, one would say 2-3 months is enough as "hey, i got all that in my head" :-)

So far far away from the truth. Three years is not that much time. Please let me know when you have something to look at ;-)

Thank you for those kind words about my work!

@Youngtiger1

Mike, thank you very much for such a nice comment!

I hope you'll see a benefit from my techniques described in the book ;-)

Thanks again guys!

Alek

Jug looks awesome. I do have a question though; under what circumstances would the entire cowl be removed as one unit, and how would it get past the propeller? I don't really know all that much about Thunderbolts.

Beautiful Pictures!!! Gorgeous Razorback. Nice figure work as well. Would you mind telling us what maker of everything is? I think I know where the masks came from ;)

Yes, please give us an update on the book. I went to your site few times but don't see any book. So, don't make me call Eli and...you know what he said before... :fight:

Alek told me a while back that his original publishing deal fell through after a protracted period of inactivity, but luckily he's now found a new publisher, so with luck we will see this book soon!

Kev

Hi Guys,

Many thanks for your interest in this one. Unfortunately i had a problem with the publisher, part of it was my fault and part theirs so the contract has been mutually canceled.

I have already sorted things out with another publisher with better terms.

My original idea was a hardback book, A4 size with some 180-240 pages which was unacceptable by previous publisher. The final deal is that the book will be hardcover and A4 size so i am happy with the deal.

The book will be out and available for purchase first week of September 2014 as they've told me its the best date after all the summer holidays, so not too far.

I will post a few more 'teaser' photos from too book shortly.

Again, many thanks for your interest in my work.

Alek