Maketar Productions

The book is done!

Hi guys,

I've finally finished the book on scale modelling after a year and a half and though i may share a few photos of the last chapter with you.

Sorry for watermarks, i've had some bad experience earlier and taking no more chances.

Its Trumpeters 1:32 P-47D, vector resin engine with the rest being scratchbuilt. Boxes, table, trailer... are scratchbuilt.

Hope you like it.

Alek

IMG_4863.jpg

IMG_4859.jpg

IMG_4849.jpg

IMG_4847.jpg

IMG_4838.jpg

IMG_4837.jpg

IMG_4805.jpg

IMG_4681.jpg

111.jpg

IMG_4827.jpg

Aleksander,

Those photographs are EXQUISITE, extremely Crisp and very professional in MY Opinion.

They are beautifully taken and the portrayed with the details which shows your EXEMPLARY workmanship..

I think you did a Fantastic job on your book..and the last chapter is as superbly shown and

if that is how the last pages look, then I am certain that your other Chapters wil be just perfect and exciting to leaf through.

Is this available on Amazon books ?{ the watermarks do not harm the photos ...as they are discreetly in the corner :thumbsup: }

My Best Wishes and congratulations on your book and may it do well. :party0023:

Thank you for sharing your Joy... :yahoo:

MARU..

guys, many thanks for the nice words!

The book is of to the publisher now (Crowood Press) and will be out in a few months so it was told to me. Once its out, it would be available wordwide and online of course.

As for the price, 19.99 GBP, cca 190 pp.

3 very detailed builds, techniques, tips and tricks, diorama and accessories, scratcbuilding...

Thanks again,

Alek

I look forward to seeing the book but for now the model and diorama are absolutely stupendous!

Incredibly realistic scene from the bird to the figures; support equipment and placement are spot on!

Awesome work Alek! :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Edited by Barry

@ dodgem37:

Thanks! :-)

@Barry:

Thanks for such a nice words, Barry!

@Kevin:

Thanks Kev! I've put a lot of work into this one and glad you like it that much. As for the book, you'll have one as soon as i get my copies from the publisher ;-)

Thanks guys! Your comments really made my day and those months of hard work worth it!

Cheers,

Alek

Aleksander :goodjob:

ads :yahoo:

Thanks mate! :-)

:fight: if you don't tell us when the book is out, eh?

Congratulations, you must be very proud!

You really made me laugh! :-)

I'll make sure to announce it here as soon as its out to avoid that :fight:

:-)

Thanks guys!

Cheers,

Alek

Well, Aco, being your City and model club mate, i'm proud to have such modeling master in my neigborhood and will (i hope) soon have a pleasure to buy a sample with authors (yours) signature.

Sorry LSP folks, that's a privilege of living in Serbia, buying Alek's signed books.