New project -26June44 near Cheux

JRutman

Jerry your rendition of this famous photograph scene is simply stunning, hats down. I am fascinated by the fact how closely you are able follow the atmosphere of the real thing it's so apparent and pleasantly striking. :bow: this is ART man!

Thanks for sharing

Martin

Wellsaid, Martin !...............Harv

Man Jerry, when/if you ever enter this in any contests (and you would blow some peeps away too!) definitely bring those pics and put them with the dio...........things are SO closely matching the pics its scary.................. :frantic:

Edited by Out2gtcha

Guest Peterpools

J

Holy Cow ... Absolutely looking fantastic.

Sure you weren't a model railroader in a former life?

Keep 'em coming

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Looks fantastic Jerry! The roadwork looks perfect as do the figures themselves. Doing dioramas and getting them to look natural or realistic takes an artistic eye and a certain flair for getting things just right. Something I can honestly say I don't have. You on the other hand have all that and more Sir. Brilliant Bro........

Cheers,

Wolf

For having to get two different piccies into one dio I think I still managed to get things looking fairly close.

IMG_1431_zps3ab2aea3.jpg

IMG_1430_zpsc26a8a60.jpg

IMG_1429_zpsa613b4c2.jpg

IMG_1428_zpsfddb0e57.jpg

IMG_1432_zps5058cebc.jpg

Operation Epsom may not have accomplished what Montgomery planned but for these POWs the war is over.

We know that Kuret survived being captured as his interrogation record exists in England. One can only speculate about the others in this cast.

J