Hunter T7 Trainer - Royal Aircraft Establishment

PhilB

Hi Phil,

Thanks for sharing these pics.

Although you might have preferred less sunshine I think these shots look brilliant. I'm a big fan of models photographed under natural light and the full sunshine helps make a model appear even more realistic to me. With a suitable back drop I'd defy anyone to tell this model from the real deal.

Beautifully sharp, crisp finish with just the right amount of gloss for a well kept airframe. All of the extra work and effort that you put in is apparent in how well the finished article turned out.

Simply splendid! :punk:

Cheers,

Guy

I guess I must settle on a tarp as a background ... :rolleyes: ...

... but strangly, it doesn't change my reception that much! :speak_cool: . I love the paint scheme and finish. Great photos too! Superb build!!! :bow: :bow: :clap2: :clap2:

Thanks for all the very kind words Gentlemen.

I'm hoping my next project won't take so long!

Hi Phil, Thanks for sharing these pics. Although you might have preferred less sunshine I think these shots look brilliant. I'm a big fan of models photographed under natural light and the full sunshine helps make a model appear even more realistic to me. With a suitable back drop I'd defy anyone to tell this model from the real deal. Beautifully sharp, crisp finish with just the right amount of gloss for a well kept airframe. All of the extra work and effort that you put in is apparent in how well the finished article turned out. Simply splendid! :punk: Cheers, Guy

Thanks Guy, I think Im going to have to move near to an airfield and take the pictures there!

My indoor set up is ok but its just easier to do things outside.

I guess I must settle on a tarp as a background ... :rolleyes: ... ... but strangly, it doesn't change my reception that much! :speak_cool: . I love the paint scheme and finish. Great photos too! Superb build!!! :bow: :bow: :clap2: :clap2:

Yep, the "tarp" is one of the back cloths I got with my indoor photobooth kit.

Think I should maybe get the iron out!!!!

I still cannot find the roll of pale blue paper that so many guys seem to use as a backdrop!!!!

Phil

I still cannot find the roll of pale blue paper that so many guys seem to use as a backdrop!!!!

I got mine from a newsagents that stocked art supplies, so any art supplies store should have something like it. By the way, mine was not a roll, but a very large sheet (though I don't remember the size - possibly A2).

Kev

• 6 years later...