Sign in to follow this  
Martinnfb

customer's feedback

Just wanted to say Thank You Guys for flawless and super fast transaction. :clap2: Today I've received my order from the last week. at the same day I did order a bunch of stuff from a few different suppliers and you guys are the first one to deliver. No 1. :speak_cool: Needless to say the quality is outstanding, As usually.:)

Sincerely

Martin

and now , back to Wurger factory :ninja:

My bombracks showed today for my Ju 88 I am working on, they even look better in person than they did on the MDC site, great an extreamely clean castings, they are definately going to be the icing on the cake. Thx Duane

Received the P-47 cockpit a short while ago...it is an exceptional work of pattern making and casting. Highly recommend to anyone even slightly interested in the P-47. I will be selling my two Avionix cockpits soon in order to pick up a couple more MDC Thunderbolt offices.

Thanks, Bob and Vincent!

Cheers,

D.B.

I will be selling my two Avionix cockpits soon in order to pick up a couple more MDC Thunderbolt offices.

Any chance they'd fit either of the old Revell kits?

Kev

Hi Guys,

Thanks for the feedback on the mail order side the other half of MDC is behind that,Chris(Christine) tries to get all orders out on the same day which I think we are getting up to about 95 % on this.

On the P47 cockpit you can get it into the Trumpeter but a bit of work is required as it was designed for the Hasagawa and I think the Trumpy fuselage is a bit wider on the Revell, as soon as I can find one I will report back.

All the best

Bob & Chris

MDC