Bandai 1/24 scale P51D

rudy d

Hi there folks! First time I've posted anything so please be gentle.(I posted this subject a few days ago but I haven't seen it, hence this being the first) I have renewed my love for this hobby and pulled out one of the kits I have, the Bandai 1/24 scale P51D Mustang. Great kit. So here I am, looking thru all the parts trees, making sure every thing is ipsy pipsy and low and behold....... no instructions! I immediately went to the Bandai web site and you guessed it not even a hint that they might have copies, anything! But as they say, no soap! So, here I am kit in hand and need your help. If anybody has a set, knows where I can get one, I would be very appreciative, to say the least. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope all your seams are straight and on the money. Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Later and Happy Modeling.

Hi there folks! First time I've posted anything so please be gentle.(I posted this subject a few days ago but I haven't seen it, hence this being the first) I have renewed my love for this hobby and pulled out one of the kits I have, the Bandai 1/24 scale P51D Mustang. Great kit. So here I am, looking thru all the parts trees, making sure every thing is ipsy pipsy and low and behold....... no instructions! I immediately went to the Bandai web site and you guessed it not even a hint that they might have copies, anything! But as they say, no soap! So, here I am kit in hand and need your help. If anybody has a set, knows where I can get one, I would be very appreciative, to say the least. Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope all your seams are straight and on the money. Looking forward to hearing from you guys. Later and Happy Modeling.

Hi Rudy, have the Bandai kit with instructions, PM me your email address, i could scan and send you what you're looking for.

Jack.

• 4 years later...

Hi all I too am a newbie and am also looking for a copy or scan of the 1/24 Bandai Mustang if anyone can help

Sean

Hi Sean,

Still have the Bandai file, so pass me your personal email via PM, and they'll be on their way.

cheers,

jack.