Sign in to follow this  
Maketar Productions

We're looking for someone proficient in vector drawing programs

Hi guys,

Due to increased demand for Maketar masks we have reached a point where we would need some help.

We are looking for someone proficient in vector drawing software like Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator for part time contract work.

Most of the work will consist of making vector drawings from photograph and scans but sometimes can include kit parts measuring and drawing.

For more info and contract terms/rates please get in touch either by PM or email: info@maketar.com

Cheers,

Alek

Can you show an example of need? Do you want graduated color value imagery or solid color value imagery? In other words, do you want someone to replicate the tones and shades found in a color photograph, or design a(n organic, or rectilinear/curvilinear single or multi-color) symbol?

Sincerely,

Mark

Edited by dodgem37

Can you show an example of need? Do you want graduated color value imagery or solid color value imagery? In other words, do you want someone to replicate the tones and shades found in a color photograph, or design a(n organic, or rectilinear/curvilinear single or multi-color) symbol?

Sincerely,

Mark

Hi Mark,

All we need is line art, no colors no tones or shade, just the line art, i.e. roundels, letters, numbers, all kinds of shapes like camo patterns etc.

Hope this helps!

Thanks,

Alek

Hi Alek – If you have a look at my Spitfire in the Russia with love where I made my own graphics - Is this the kind of stuff you are looking for. Also do you need any trap or choke or are you going to do this your self and you only need the shapes/ layout artworked. For vector work I use Illustrator CS 5 on the Mac but that should be no problem swapping to a PC version.

If I can work out how to do the PM thing I will send you one

Happy Days ;D

Taff

So you don't need any 'artwork', illustrations, as it were, like a 'Hairless Joe' graphic image. I'll send you an example of past work I did in CS4 tomorrow or the next day. Tho I currently have CS5 Master Suite installed.

Sincerely,

Mark

I think Alek is really just after outlines that can be used to drive a plotter for cutting said shapes as masks.

Kev

Thanks Kev! That's really what is all about, outlines.

I've got quite a few emails so please be patient if you dont get all the info right away.

Thanks again guys!

Alek

Hi : I know exactly what you require regarding vector files for cutting. I also have my own cutting equipment for my sign company. Please feel free to contact me regarding contract work.

My latest work:http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=38022&st=45#entry432605

Custom 1/32 scale Gotha G IV hand painted hexagon nightbomber camo.

Thank you ,Steve