1/32 scale HE-219

Cunumdrum61

Wow..............

Under 60 bucks USD..............that is QUITE the price point if it holds up! That alone (especially considering the look of the sprue pics weve seen) may be the determining factor between ZM and ROG for me.

Especially, if it turns out the ROG offering is almost 1/3 less. I still want to see both first before making any decisions

Wow..............

Under 60 bucks USD..............that is QUITE the price point if it holds up! That alone (especially considering the look of the sprue pics weve seen) may be the determining factor between ZM and ROG for me.

Especially, if it turns out the ROG offering is almost 1/3 less. I still want to see both first before making any decisions

Hi Brian,

... and think about, ZM did not seen that much information of the real thing, cause they visited the facility earlier (too early?) in the restauration process. And ZM announced an early version. RoG plus AM (okay, than you will be near the ZM retail price, but with more crispier AM-detail than ZM can offer): that will be the match.

Happy modelling

Andreas 88

Andreas, Can you use your influence to get a Do-335 in the line-up. OR, even better, have you heard anything about the Mossie or Beau? Is RoG going to focus on German subjects?

Given how much work is involved in elbowing resin into plastic it looks like again both are on a winner.

For those without the desire to Dremel your kit to death ZM is a no brainer..if your into self abuse Revell plus aftermarket..clean build Revell..guess it all depends on your local price but given a P47 engine plus bay is $70 Aus the cost of the afternarket that is in the ZM kit Revell plus Aires will be well in excess of the ZM kit.

Good point Darren, but one can also add after-market over time, which will be required just to see what -all will eventually be made for the stock kit. I think we are just beginning to see B-25 bits.

Wow!

Awesome................I cant believe its real either...............it looks really stellar painted up!

It does look good, but I can't help thinking that the nose might be sitting a little high...

Kev

Agreed.............it has a bit of that P-38 type nose high attitude that although I do see on some pics, I dont see in all 219 pics. I have to admit, I like the more "level-ish" look rather than the nose high attitude

Edited by Out2gtcha