Junkers Ju-88A-4 ARR 1/32 WIP

florin13

• 3 weeks later...

I managed to close the fuselage. Inside big squeeze. I made ​​hoses for oxygen masks. I made curtains inside the cockpit. I hope to look good, after I'll take off masks. I realized that the radio operator's seat, no back seat, just belly, so I got down and I used gondola. Wings and direction are not glued.

128dj.jpg

129lbc.jpg

130cg.jpg

133vi.jpg

134mu.jpg

135ya.jpg

136dj.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank watch this topic yet. I hope soon to succeed I will post something. Unfortunately I have not done much, because very busy program that I had these days. Every day I look in the window and I promise that I make time, and days pass one after another and I do not work anything. There is still hope. Tomorrow is another day (which I hope to not only watch in the window).

Florin

• 2 weeks later...

Back in the saddle and ride again. After a fairly long period of inactivity, I am unable to move forward with my little monster. I managed to close the cockpit (which is difficult because the canopy part from L'Arsenal, does not fit in well with the Revell part). After sanding and filling repeated, I obtained a satisfactory result. For now just a gray base, to see what else is needed to correct. Going to rescribe some panel lines, some rivets must be restored , and should be ready for painting. Begin to see light at the end of the tunnel.

Florin

p3060108.jpg

img0915kd.jpg

img0916yu.jpg

p3060100.jpg

p3060101.jpg

p3060102s.jpg

p3060103.jpg

p3060104s.jpg

p3060106.jpg

p3060107.jpg