Skyray coming soon!

• 2 weeks later...

I have always loved the delta config, wanting a Javalin in 32nd for ever, but knowing for the US, this is one of the few, and to me is a really purty looking air frame.

Brian

YES Brain, again we have something in common. I love deltas too and that is why I REALLY want the Skyray even though it did not play some sort of significant role in the history (or I am just not aware of it and in such case I apologise). I still remember the picture in the only air magazine we had in the seventies showing Skyray from USS Boxer during the Cuban crisis. I fell in love with her ever since.

Paul, take your time, I am saving pennies and already took the mortgage in order to be ready for the beauty girl when she comes.

Best to all

Jozef

P.S. : If only someone releases Delta Dagger (or at least Dart) in our scale.

YES Brain, again we have something in common. I love deltas too and that is why I REALLY want the Skyray even though it did not play some sort of significant role in the history (or I am just not aware of it and in such case I apologise). I still remember the picture in the only air magazine we had in the seventies showing Skyray from USS Boxer during the Cuban crisis. I fell in love with her ever since.

Most definitely my friend!

Im not sure on the historical role (if any) either but I do know it was quite a successful airframe. Im not one of those, "got to build an Aces plane or one with a huge historical role or lots of kills" kind of builders.

I just usually build what I like.

• 4 weeks later...

Sorry...I am a digital dinosaur, forgot how to do it!

Anyway, the USMC ships will be next, hopefully the Navy birds are colorful enough to keep everyone busy for a little while.The kit comes with drop tanks, rocket pods, 2 Sidewinders and the Navpac.

Best,

Paul

parts shots are amazing, Paul. Good choices on markings. How much does the Skyray cost?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi folks..just a quick visit to post a link to new pics of the kit in my photobucket account.She's done but for the decals and photo-etch to arrive and we will start shipping. I will post some (hopefully) better pictures soon, but for now you can get a pretty good idea of all the goodies in the kit, and we just got the masks for the canopy from Ad Astra today, what a great addition...makes it easy!

Thanks to all, partsoverview.jpg

Paul

Edited by LSP_Kevin