paul fisher

Skyray coming soon!

I haven't got test castings for doing decals yet, if that's any help. :)

Good things come to those who wait (just a little longer).

Hi guys,

Sorry i've been so quiet lately, family obligations have made things a bit difficult but we're back on track now.The Skyray is nearly into production, the last of the high detail parts are being printed and I will be able to post pictures of the whole kit very shortly.If you liked the Cutlass you'll love this one!

Pictures and more details next week.

Paul

Guest Vulcan32

Hello,

got a message from Paul, the Skyray will not be released before end of May, he´s waiting for the decals.

Greetings, Heinz

Good morning gents!

Yes, as John Lennon once said: "Life is what happens when you're busy making plans.."

We are all probably of an age when we have to come to grips with caring for an ageing and ailing parent, and it is a major change in your life to do so. Susy and I are about 3 months into taking care of my Mom, and at least 2 months behind schedule on work, but we're getting there!

Both the Skyray and the Ryan PT-22 are nearing completion, I have some more pictures in my photobucket account.Our foray into integrating 3D printed parts has been both a blessing and a curse in that the technology does not always save you any time, and it most certainly will not save you any money!

Not to worry though, things are coming right along and we will have both kits out as soon as possible..we have to as the bills are piling up!

Paul http://s1128.photobucket.com/albums/m496/madgepetto/Skyray/

Awesome work Paul! Looks like another SOLID Winner for you and your team.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Barry

Edited by Barry

Good morning gents!

Yes, as John Lennon once said: "Life is what happens when you're busy making plans.."

We are all probably of an age when we have to come to grips with caring for an ageing and ailing parent, and it is a major change in your life to do so. Susy and I are about 3 months into taking care of my Mom, and at least 2 months behind schedule on work, but we're getting there!

Both the Skyray and the Ryan PT-22 are nearing completion, I have some more pictures in my photobucket account.Our foray into integrating 3D printed parts has been both a blessing and a curse in that the technology does not always save you any time, and it most certainly will not save you any money!

Not to worry though, things are coming right along and we will have both kits out as soon as possible..we have to as the bills are piling up!

Paul http://s1128.photobu...gepetto/Skyray/

Thanks for the reply Paul. I know EXACTLY where you are at right now. We just recently had to take away both my fathers and moms drivers licenses, their car, and move them into an assisted living facility as none of the kids were able to continue to care for them full time. It was, and still is gut wrenching and heartbreaking.

Great news on the Sky Ray.

Hope you dont mind me putting up a couple pics from the link you just posted (let me know if not and I will remove them) :

masterstapedup1.jpg

Skyrayconsolesanddash.jpg

IMG_8875.jpg

masterstapedup.jpg

Brian

Funny how a wait for a modelkit can generate a thread on this forum this size! Only to put the box in the 15-year old stash after a brief perusal of the contents! O.K., I have done a few maneouvres on my Cutlass-kit! Like filling and sanding the undersides of the tailboom parts! I may go a step or to further when th "Ford" arrives!

Stein

Gee this is going to be such a badass kit - its shape just cries out "Make Me!"

Great work guys

Ads

Guest Vulcan32

Hello,

got a message from Fisher Models with some advertisements including the Skyray. One sentence ended with ...and we expect to be shipping in late July. That would be another two month of waiting for this kit.

Greetings, Heinz