dodgem37

Tamiya P-51D, Sinai, 1956, Finished, 2.1.18

Top shelf. I like that, Harv. That put a smile on my face. Thank you for the compliment.

Thank you, Maru. I am humbled by your praise. You are most generous.

Wrench, don't quit. Learn! Thank you very much.

K, Thank you. I too am now looking forward to the K-4. This work has cleared my mind of the earlier disappointments I experienced with the K-4.

Gee, No, not Cripes a' Mighty, Old Crow! A double entendre, a like that. Thank you. PM sent.

Grant, I am indeed putting this aside. But, I Shall Return!

Thank you, Tomek.

Thank you one and all.

Sincerely,

Mark

Edited by dodgem37

Superlative stuff indeed Mark. Quite amazing work. When you're ready to restart it, let me know, and I'll move it to the WiP forum (bookmarks and thread subscriptions will remain unaffected by such a move).

Kev

Mark, your work is ambitious to the max but you have the talents to make it happen beautifully. I am subscribed so I won't miss anything while you are finishing up your K-4 but we all are anxious for more of your magnificent P-51.

Thanks for sharing this build with us. :)

Bud

I have been subsribed to your wonderful build for quite a while now and will really miss your updates untill you can get back to it. Your explanations and photos are so very enlightening and full of such great ideas and energy that you end up being the best modeling teacher I could ever imagine! I will be waiting faithfully for more.

Until then I have subscribed to some of your other builds.

Wish you would do a Fw 190 in 1/32!!!

Thanks so much,

Dave

Thank you, Kevin. I did expand my envelope a bit with this build. I don't think I have tackled detail as small as this in the past. I do know I've never worked on upside down tape to hold parts on the bench as often as I have with this one. Roger on the restart.

I wish my modelling ambitions would lead to a high paying job. Thank you very much, Bud.

Thank you, Dave. Your compliments overwhelm me.

A Fw190 sounds good to me. I've got an A-6 I'd like to do in a Lt.Emil Lang 5./JG54 type of scheme (I know it should be an A-5), an A-8 I'd like to do up as Klaus Bretschneider 5./JG300, a D-9 I don't know what to do with, and an F-8 in a desert scheme. Time will tell.

Thank you.

With my deepest appreciation,

Mark

Guest Peterpools

Mark

Looking forward to you picking up the Mustang build again as well

Peter

HeyI have oldtimer's disease.... Anyway it's true even if it's on hold. I literally cruise builds and take notes and follow even ones in "stasis" - The H. J. Marseille 109 is looking gorgeous.

Edited by DaneBramage