Tamiya A6M5 Zero

Daywalker

Very nicely done indeed.

Ron

Thank you very much Ron!

Beautiful Zero! Very convincing weathering. Pleasure to watch your photos!

Tomek, thank you! I appreciate the kind words. :speak_cool:

Frank,wow! Your stuff is always outstanding but this one is just off the hook. Incredible work! :bow:

That is very high praise Mike, and truly appreciated! Your builds always impress me, and I truly look forward to seeing what is on your bench.

Impressive!! that first photo, I thought there wasn't any "glass" in the canopy, just the framing.

Simply beautiful.

:beer: On Wisconsin!

Cheers,

Dave

Thanks Dave, and yes- ON WISCONSIN!!! :clap2:

Awesome build! :speak_cool: Thanks for providing those high-res close up images. You can really see the great details.

Glad you enjoyed them! And thank you for looking in, I appreciate that.

Great build, excellent photos.

Thank you Barry!

Wow, absolutely superb! To my eyes, the weathering and paint chipping are perfectly rendered. Just the right amount of everything. Hope you don't mind but I "right clicked and saved" for future reference!

Cheers,

Wolf

Thanks Wolf, coming from someone who paints like you do that is very high praise! I am loving your Spitfire build BTW. It has inspired me to build one of my own.

Absolutely gorgeous Frank!! Your paint is spot on! especially the chipping on the spinner. LOVE IT!!!

Jerry

Thank you Jerry, so good to hear from you! What have you been working on?

I've been out of the loop since last June with some health issues. Chemo sucks!!!! That's all behind me now and am building again. I'm working on 2 Revell Dog Sabres. One shiny and one not so shiny. It's good to be back. Again that's a great looking Zero. Excellent as always.

regards....Jerry

I've been out of the loop since last June with some health issues. Chemo sucks!!!! That's all behind me now and am building again. I'm working on 2 Revell Dog Sabres. One shiny and one not so shiny. It's good to be back. Again that's a great looking Zero. Excellent as always.

regards....Jerry

Glad to hear that it is behind you! It is great to hear that you are feeling better and building again, I miss seeing your stunning builds!

• 1 year later...

This is THE BEST Zero I have seen - period!! I saw this very kit at a model show for £50, but didn't buy it. Your example has made me seriously regret that moment of madness - very well done sir!

Wow, now that is some wonderful praise! Thank you very much for that, you made my day with that one. Sorry you passed up the deal, this really is a great kit (aside from the cheesy workable landing gear).

Great subtle weathering. Clean build very typical zeke. A true workhorse aircraft. I like this look very much.

I appreciate that, thank you so much for looking in and commenting!

Awesome build!

It looks real! And that's the whole idea....

Great job!

Praise doesn't get any better than that, thank you so much!

Awesome build - don't know how I missed it - thanks for sharing all the high res pics - inspirational - useful for my own build later on - :goodjob:

Thank you, and I look forward to seeing your take on this one! Really a masterpiece from Tamiya.

gorgeous

Thank you so much!

After all those "awesomes, wooooowwwws, beautifuls and well dones" what can I say that hasn't been said already????

uhrm......a "bloody fantastic" job you've done!

High praise indeed, I thank you very much for that! :thumbsup: