Is this the former Wingscale B-25J

Sharkmouth

I started watching the other thread yesterday. Martin posted about this topic in that thread and he endorsed buying it. If it is connected with his B 25 masters I think he is proud to see it out. However, Martin did not really claim he had anything to do with the fact that this model kit now exists. Listen gentlemen, Karl Marx invented communism but I think it was the Chinese who invented Capitalism and more recently John D. Rockefeller taught the Chinese about ruthless Capitalism and monopolistic business practices.

Be that as it may, has anyone sent an email to Sprue Bros. to see if they plan to add this kit to their inventory? I thought I would embed the sprue images.

p2__000_bb__poto__001_l.jpg

p2__000_bb__poto__002_l.jpg

p2__000_bb__poto__003_l.jpg

p2__000_bb__poto__004_l.jpg

p2__000_bb__poto__005_l.jpgp2__000_bb__poto__006_l.jpgp2__000_bb__poto__007_l.jpgp2__000_bb__poto__008_l.jpgp2__000_bb__poto__0010_l.jpgp2__000_bb__poto__0011_l.jpg

If sprue bros. or a US dealer offers it I will buy one copy, plus I will buy a copy or two of Martins B 25 offering which he's promising later this year. - Danny

In the past, I've sent Sprue Bros. emails regarding whether or not they plan to carry a given manufacturers kit. I have never, not once, received a reply concerning that issue. I think they keep the what's, why's and wherefore's in close confidence.

Well, that sure looks to have the level of detail the original B-25 was described as having. IF this gains momentum I can see the resin and brass guys having a field day providing extra detail bits.

NOTE: Please be aware we want discussion on the model, ANY AND ALL others will be stricken as deemed un-neccesary

Well, that sure looks to have the level of detail the original B-25 was described as having. IF this gains momentum I can see the resin and brass guys having a field day providing extra detail bits.

NOTE: Please be aware we want discussion on the model, ANY AND ALL others will be stricken as deemed un-neccesary

And may I add to the definition of stricken, that means deleted. Having discussed this whole situation behind the scene we have decided LSP is completely neutral to all that has past under the bridge with regards to this whole situation.

Let's discuss the pending kits that both parties will offer and not the past and how they were created....... references to the past will be deleted from here forward.

Cheers

Ron

As far as Im concerned I will be sticking to my original plan:

Its all Martins master work; Martin endorses buying it; therefor I am going to, regardless of who puts it out.

It looks to me, like the same pronominal kit Martin showed us initial images of when first announced. Personally I will definitely be buying some of Martins other kits he listed, but as for the B-25, it (and the others) being REAL big, Ill likely only ever build 1 B-25, and it will DEFINITELY be the 8 .50 cal nosed strafer.

Cant wait for it to be released, hopefully not too long after the glass nose will be. The past is the past and is none of our business anyway, all Im interested in is this great kit, as its got Martins fingerprints all over it.

Cheers,

Brian

As far as Im concerned I will be sticking to my original plan:

Its all Martins master work; Martin endorses buying it; therefor I am going to, regardless of who puts it out.

It looks to me, like the same pronominal kit Martin showed us initial images of when first announced. Personally I will definitely be buying some of Martins other kits he listed, but as for the B-25, it (and the others) being REAL big, Ill likely only ever build 1 B-25, and it will DEFINITELY be the 8 .50 cal nosed strafer.

Cant wait for it to be released, hopefully not too long after the glass nose will be. The past is the past and is none of our business anyway, all Im interested in is this great kit, as its got Martins fingerprints all over it.

Cheers,

Brian

Hello Brian

I absolutely agree with you. I think we do not help Martin by not buying HK kits, if we want to help him, we should buy HIS kits.

I like the kit, I like the airplane (already have three decal sheets for it) and if I am healthy and alive I will buy it and hopefully also buy the Martin´s kits once released because I really like his choice.

Best to all

Jozef