1/32 B-25J

Pavel

The downside for many is that one must actually cut out parts and shape them thus moving oneself from the "assembler" category to the "modeller" category.

Well that's a rather bold, unfair and I will say unwelcome statement to be posting here.

Ron

It's my impression also that OldTroll's remarks are tongue in cheek.

OldTroll's way of giving more exposure to paper modeling? I know that's one of the reason I'm a member here (in addition to learning from you guys and there is plenty to learn from :speak_cool: ).

It's my impression also that OldTroll's remarks are tongue in cheek.

OldTroll's way of giving more exposure to paper modeling?

Perhaps, all mediums of LSP modeling are welcome here. Regardless of the intentions surrounding the comment, it certainly rubbed me the wrong way.

Perhaps, all mediums of LSP modeling are welcome here. Regardless of the intentions surrounding the comment, it certainly rubbed me the wrong way.

Agreed. I know im no assembler, as this is part of my "art" regardless of the medium. There is room here for all, but not for snide comments that sound like they are aimed squarely at one particular type of modeler.

Regardless of intent, I just call em like I sees em.

Brian

Edited by Out2gtcha

Since the R & D as well as masters/prototypes seemed like it was almost all done by Martin, I wonder how much of, if any of this new kit is KH models engineering?

Brian

FWIW, ......NONE....!!!

FWIW, ......NONE....!!!

About the only thing I should think that comes from HK Models in the kit will be the instruction sheet and possibly the decals (which I'm hoping they outsourced to a reputable decal manufacturer).

Edited by TimC

[edited out by sharkmouth to conserve space.]

The construction and level of detail of our B-25C/D is different and has been improved.

[edited out by sharkmouth to conserve space.]

Martin, as noble as your response is towards HK Models, I believe you when you state your Mitchells will be improved and therefore it is your Mitchell which will find its way to my display case. As a large model, I can only get one.

Regards,

FWIW, ......NONE....!!!

That seems like a firm reply. I for one am sort of curious about it and any further details about why your so insistent about Martin's non-involvement with this kit? From a close reading of Martins post, he didn't say one way or another. - Danny

Edited by Hogzilla

By now OT's offensive remarks should have been removed by cooler heads (page back to check that...) Old Troll has promised to refrain from further insensitive postings until he records his vote for the KOTY in the "We Welcome Mediums Other Than Plastic/Resin" category.

Posted by Old Troll's mommy - "I taught him better!"

PS - he also apologizes to this thread's author for diverting attention away from the subject (soon to be released???) model.

FWIW, ......NONE....!!!

Well knowing the level at which I saw Martins prototype Js at, I sincerely hope your right, no offense to HK Models.

.......................... and possibly the decals (which I'm hoping they outsourced to a reputable decal manufacturer).

Ditto on that one for the decals coming from MicroScale/Cart/Aeromaster/Zotz ect, ect............I think it would improve their marketability substantially and bring in people who might be on the fence about making such a huge purchase.

Martin, as noble as your response is towards HK Models, I believe you when you state your Mitchells will be improved and therefore it is your Mitchell which will find its way to my display case. As a large model, I can only get one.

Regards,

I too will only be getting 1. 1 B-25 that is..................

With all of the possibilities Martin has listed previously, I may not get my J model B-25 from him but i undoubtedly will be getting a laundry list of his 32nd releases as long as my funding holds out.

By now OT's offensive remarks should have been removed by cooler heads (page back to check that...) Old Troll has promised to refrain from further insensitive postings until he records his vote for the KOTY in the "We Welcome Mediums Other Than Plastic/Resin" category.

Posted by Old Troll's mommy - "I taught him better!"

PS - he also apologizes to this thread's author for diverting attention away from the subject (soon to be released???) model.

:beer: ;)