Dilemma. What kit to get next?

BloorwestSiR

Hi folks,

Not that I have have finished everything in my stash (much less what's been started) but I've gotten the urge to get something new and not something I've built or got in the stash already.

Hobbystuff Depot has a sale on right now on the Trumpy Su-27 ($78) and after seeing the recent build up in the Russian GB, it's made me consider one with all the fixin's (Zotz, Aires, etc).

On the other hand, the Fisher Sea Fury is back in production and that's supposed to be quite the kit. I've just never completed a full resin LSP before.

Both work out to around the same amount. In fact, I think the Sea Fury may end up being the cheaper of the two.

As you may guess, I'm not partial to jets or props so there's no bearing there in my decision. Just wondering which one you folks would choose.

Thanks in advance,

Carl

Another vote for the Sea Fury. I've seen this kit and it's a beauty.

The Trumpeter Su-27 is impressive in size, but needs a LOT of aftermarket help to get it accurate and looking good (look at the Zactoman corrections). The Sea Fury is good to go out of the box.

Marc B.

Edited by modelmkr

Sea Flanker..........sorry, i wouldnt be able to decide either.

A navalized Flanker (the one with the canards?) would have tipped the scales for sure. Maybe if Trumpy comes out with one in the future...Or better yet, Zacto does a conversion I'll finally get a Flanker.

Carl