ZM He 219 confirmed in SAMI

Kagemusha

Thank God I don't need to keep that one under wraps now!

I know there will be the inevitable 'why', but there is a possibility that ZM had this under development before Revell. I saw the fuselage mock-up for the kit when I was in Japan in November 2010.

Crikey - it never rains, it pours! At least it will offer something different to Revell's offering, but I shudder to think of the price! Why the heck can't they (or someone!) bring us a Do 335?

Kev

Or a freaking Do17Z ??? :BANGHEAD2:

Or a mosquito, blenhim, Beaufighter..... :BANGHEAD2:

Apparently some mob called "Wing XL" have a Beaufighter and Mosquito covered this year in 1:32 ???

but a Blenheim?? mmmmmmm :wub:

may as well wish for a Wellington ... Ju52 ... the list goes on :D

If it comes down to a choice based upon financial considerations, I'll have to go the Revell route. I'm quite sure the Revell kit will be great value for money anyway, and will look more than adequate in the hands of a competent modeler.

If it comes down to a choice based upon financial considerations, I'll have to go the Revell route. I'm quite sure the Revell kit will be great value for money anyway, and will look more than adequate in the hands of a competent modeler.

Hiya all,

the Revell kit will be about 40 €, the ZM perhaps a bit more I think. :closedeyes:

Not only are the manufacturers coming out with lots of new 1/32 scale kits each year but now they are doing multi-engine aircraft,too.

:yahoo:

Hallelujah!

:m0152:

Of course I'll buy the less expensive Revell version but still, they are making the models for us.

Now, about the Dornier Do-17 series.... :hmmm:

Stephen - the ever grateful but always wanting more (Do-17, Do-215, Val, Kate, etc etc.)

Don't count chickens (of any scale) until they are hatched.

Corollary 1: Don't worry about the price until it's actually for sale.

Corollary 2: A model isn't real until there are third party "improvements" on the hobby shop shelf.

Final advice from the Old (Grumpy) Troll - spend time building the kits you have instead of spending money on more kits that won't get built.

We now return you to this edition of LSP Radio's "Speculation - What's It Good For?"