Chances for a DML1/32 Bf-110G Nightfighter ?

jreago01

Just thinking out loud here (ok typing)- but what are the chances that DML will release a 1/32 Bf-110G Nighfighter..? Finishing up their Bf-110C-7 and loving it. Does not deserve some of the bad press I've been surprised to read here and there. Would love to see a Nighfighter released..

Thoughts?

Welcome to LSP John!

:post1:

I think many of us expected to see a G-series 110 from Dragon already, and I suspect most of us assume that such a release is inevitable. It's certainly very likely, and makes a lot of sense, but that doesn't necessarily mean it will happen. We can only hope!

Kev

Just thinking out loud here (ok typing)- but what are the chances that DML will release a 1/32 Bf-110G Nighfighter..? Finishing up their Bf-110C-7 and loving it. Does not deserve some of the bad press I've been surprised to read here and there. Would love to see a Nighfighter released..

Thoughts?

I got their "Dackelbauch" (as the belly tank is molded separately and can be left off) as it was cheaper and can make the same D out of the kit, but really the only bad thing I have heard about, is the super crappy instructions..............otherwise seems like a really decent kit otherwise....

Would love to see a G model though. :)

Brian

Hi and

I'll try to give a piece of answer:

I would say it depends if what you want is a Me-110G, a nightfighter or the combinaison of both (a G4)...

I have the Me-110D/E kit and it is mean to be a nightfighter version.

It does have the early FuG radar and some other special features of the nighfighters series and it looks great.

I can only hope it will come soon build the first D1 realy injoyed it still I am a bigger fan for the G4 Schräge Musik Canon option and the nose antenna great to have that in my collection.

johan

What would be nice is for Revell to do a boxing as a G version. Not unheard of for product swapping these days and it'd be good to get it at Revell prices (as with the Hasegawa 109K-4), unfortunately I'm not aware of a Dragon kit being re-boxed by Revell up to now.

It will come along, though I'd rather like a G-2 with cannon, WGr 21 mortars and drop tanks - poor flyer but pretty cool visually.

Matt

I agree that a G version would be very nice indeed!

I'm pretty sure that eventually Dragon will release this model as it would be a relatively low cost conversion and of course they'd get some more mileage out of the moulds as well.

We can only hope, I have the kit and I agree with you, it's well worth the buy!

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Roy.

:hi:

Thank you, Sir !!

I agree that a G version would be very nice indeed!

I'm pretty sure that eventually Dragon will release this model as it would be a relatively low cost conversion and of course they'd get some more mileage out of the moulds as well.

We can only hope, I have the kit and I agree with you, it's well worth the buy!

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Roy.

:hi: