LSP_K2

Den fighters, (forever)

Guest Peterpools

Kev

Keep 'em coming :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Peter

Kev, I'm just amazed by your bottomless supply of stash kits - not only are they there but you regularly start building them! Great stuff.

Jim

What's rather surprising to me, is the fact that I sold off a very large majority of my kits a year and a half ago or so, when I moved out of my house. Rather amusingly, I still have piles of kits all over the place in this new environment, much to the consternation of my roommate.

Hello Kevin,

just dropped by as I have ben following this build and wanted to see if any pictures

or updates were done and I had missed them.

How goes it with this and the other project that you also started...

Good luck and all the best.

:party0023:

I can't believe it, I've been living here for two years now, and still have not finished even one of these fighters. That has just got to change.

A good pal has donated a complete kit to me. When I moved, I had another of these kits well underway, but lost several parts. Now that I have this kit in the stash, perhaps this will be the first to be finished for my basement WWII "display" here.

OIEDcp.jpg

Cool!  Love kits that have a pilot.

Well that too, can be a real problem. I'd made a mold from several WWII pilots from different kits, but the molds are nowhere to be found, so I'll have to start over from where I left off, once my stuff is way better organized.

Im sure I have a few you can have 'Kev

That would be just excellent, Shawn. Perhaps I can persuade you to bring them to the show in September? Over the winter (hopefully), I'll have my new benches built in the basement here, and will snatch some RTV and casting resin, so that I can resume casting some stuff.

I just checked, and the Rufe has one standing and one sitting pilot included, so that's at least a start.

Nice!  Good to see this one back K2

Thanks, Brian. If my plans hold out, over the winter I'll try to slam a few 1:48 birds together, to hang in the basement, doing "combat", plus whatever I manage to get done before then. .

I'll grab what I have and bring 'em in Sept for you

Great, I'll send you a reminder before the show.

Bored silly this afternoon, I decided once again to go stash hunting (always interesting, since I have no real idea of what I actually have here), and found some interesting stuff for this never ending project. First up is the LTD IAR-80, good enough for a ceiling queen, for sure, though certainly not one of my favorites.

nPYYG7.jpg