Den fighters, (forever)

LSP_K2

While it may not look like it, I just spent about 45 minutes adding more pre-gloss coat weathering, scuff marks and the like. Next session I'll finish what I need to do, then gloss coat; I'm very much wanting to get some decals on this bird. A wash is going to do wonders for this beast.

DKCfLU.jpg

Perhaps silly, but I not only gloss coated this today, I also began adding decals tonight.
I usually allow the Future to set for 24 hours, but child like impatience got the better of me. blush.gif I used the "thick and chunky" Tamiya decals.

NpDuPB.jpg

Love the way these are coming together mate. For all the rewards of churning out an AMS-driven masterpiece, building the way you're doing it here is still an awful lot of fun, and invokes the joys of modelling when we were kids (but to a much higher standard!).

Kev

Love the way these are coming together mate. For all the rewards of churning out an AMS-driven masterpiece, building the way you're doing it here is still an awful lot of fun, and invokes the joys of modelling when we were kids (but to a much higher standard!).

Kev

I couldn't agree more buddy. My trip today to the (more or less local), hobby shop, did not yield the paint I need for my Mig, so I'll just keep banging away on these other projects, and that's OK with me.

• 4 weeks later...