1/32 Mig-29

Smokey

Hello fellow modeler's. I was wondering if anyone has seen the new Revell 1/32 Mig-29A and the UB one? I haven't been able to find one at either the LHS or on the online ordering places without going overseas to order one. I was wondering if it was the same kit as the old ones and just different decals? Also has any one heard of someone doing cockpits for them? I do have one of the CAM ones I bought from a fellow modeler here for the A one and got a lot of Zacto resin for it but looking at wanting to do a UB one to. Dan

Hello fellow modeler's. I was wondering if anyone has seen the new Revell 1/32 Mig-29A and the UB one? I haven't been able to find one at either the LHS or on the online ordering places without going overseas to order one. I was wondering if it was the same kit as the old ones and just different decals? Also has any one heard of someone doing cockpits for them? I do have one of the CAM ones I bought from a fellow modeler here for the A one and got a lot of Zacto resin for it but looking at wanting to do a UB one to. Dan

Hi Dan,

I have both, and yes, they are the same original toolings with new markings.

I've recently bought the UB and I'm going to buy another.

We have no problems getting them here in Europe and the postage costs aren't that bad delivering to the U.S.A if you wanted to go down that route.

There's also plenty of stuff available for updates if you need them too.

Good luck, the kits are very buildable and with the Zacto stuff added they look superb! :speak_cool:

Roy.