1/32 Ryan PT-22 from Fisher's

KAGNEW

.............no AT-6 here, but that Stearman...well...who knows what masters lurk in the dark corners of this workshop?

YAY!

Thanks for chiming in Paul. I really do love your stuff, as they are a real joy to put together. Im a true believer now with taking an award at the US Nationals with your Sept Fury.

I would by an ST AND a Stearman in a New York minute!!!!

Thanks again,

Brian

Paul and family (and team ofcourse) best whishes to you and yours as well, this news is once again very welcome, i'm very impressed with your kits and looking forward to the Ryan kit.

regards,

Jack.

• 1 year later...

Just received my PT-22/NR-1. It looks great and I guess I'll have to get another one so I can do the "pants on-pants off" variations. Since the Navy trains their pilots to get it firmly on the deck I guess I'll go with the bare metal gear on the NR-1. Thanks, Paul, for another beautiful model...looking forward to the inlines.

Damn Paul, you might just have tempted me into buying one more model after staying away from it for the last 5 or 6 years. The PT-22 is sweet, the STA sweeter. Years ago when I was in Phoenix at De'Vry, I hit the museum at Falcon field several times doing research and later built the Hawk kit for them as a thank you. A PT22 or STA in natural metal may just get my blood moving enough.

Hi all,
Just arrived today,sent on the 22nd Feb arrived 6th March thats 9 working days, thanks Paul thats the quickest yet & someone was complaining about the US postal service?. Thats from the west coast of USA to the east coast of the UK not bad at all eh!.
Its always a thrill to receive a Fisher model & for those who havn't experienced it yet here are some pics.

Great a parcel whose it from, tell tale sticker in top left corner
DSCF1843640x480_zps8d9c849b.jpg

Just a plain white box?. Ahh! whats on the end
DSCF1844640x480_zps2159881e.jpg
DSCF1845640x480_zps0239334f.jpg

open it up quick, lovely white tissue paper
DSCF1846640x480_zps7865aa51.jpg

first layer off & there is two bags off resin parts
DSCF1847640x480_zps31ff63a6.jpg
DSCF1848640x480_zpscaf99376.jpg

next layer off, two more bags
DSCF1849640x480_zpsa2feb8e2.jpg
DSCF1850640x480_zps67ec978b.jpg

another layer of tissue paper & two items covered in their own paper
DSCF1851640x480_zps45314f45.jpg

they are the main wings & the fuselarge & at the bottom of the box under yet more tissue paper the brass etch,
decals, instrument details & instructions.
DSCF1853640x480_zps6a81414a.jpg

Just fantastic way of packing, never stops delighting me, like Christmas all over again

many THANKS to PAUL & Co.

[ now to build it, sorry H4 Mistel on hold ]

Bob.

Hi me again,

Can anyone out there help me with info & pics on this ST, would love to build it after the PT-22 2nd prototype I am starting now.

0579722640x430_zps590a46a4.jpg

Bob.

Wow! How freaky...........it looks like an STA with a Pitts style cowl attached!

No info on that...............never seen an ST like that before. :hmmm:

Guest Peterpools

Bob

Enjoy the kit. Waiting for the Ranger in line version as my budget just doesn't allow for buying both

hi Brian,

If you liked that STA how about this one,

1289912640x468_zpsa5a5eecc.jpg

Bob.

ps cheers Peter, Oh yes I will enjoy, hope you do not have to long a wait for your inline.