MDC, are they still in business?

Thunderthud

Hello all,

I'm new to this forums but not new to modeling.I've done most of my work in 1/48th scale aircraft.I'm moving into 1/32 as things are getting harder to see due to my age and eye sight. :rolleyes: I just picked up the Hasegawa's 1/32 FW190 A-5 Hermann Graf special and I'm trying to track down some MDC resin for it.I allready purchased some eagle editions resin and seat belts for it. Has MDC closed down? I would love to have some replies on this. \

Thanks

Joe

wow Thank you! Thanks Kevin.

The domain changed. Its been a while since I was on there sight.

Awww just lloked them over and they seem to not be producing anything for the FW190 anymore.

does anyone know of any other aftermarket suppliers offering 1/32nd scale FW190 goodies.

Black Dog is new to me, do you have a web link or a supplier whom I might search?

Thanks for the input!

Just checking out Hannants website and all those suppliers are on there. But you can probably find the items cheaper through google in my opinion

Joe,

You should have no problems finding stuff for your FW190, it's also one of my favourite aircraft as well.

I recently bought an A-8 from a good friend of mine who posts here regularly, and it was complete with a new Aries wheel well set too!

There's a great bunch of guys on here, all you have to do is whistle up and someone WILL help!

I hope you enjoy your stay and I look forward to seeing it on here when your ready.

Have fun.

Roy.

:post1:

Thanks to all for your help! I will post a build thread to show my progress.I will need to know how to post pics on this forum.

I made a nice wish list for all my items.

Oh and Lee Yes I am a F-105 fan all so a P-47 fan.I live only 15 min away from the old Republic Plant were they produced the P-35,P-47,F-84,F-105, and the A-10.They also produced spare Horizontal Stabilizers for the F-4 Phantom.The old factory is no longer there.There are strip malls there now. The Republic Airport is still there and active. The American Airpower Museum is located on the airport property. www.americanairpowermuseum.com .They have a huge amount of planes flying and static.They also have one of the last remaining F-14 Tomcats in a non-flying state. They also have a Blue Angles F-18 I built and donated it to there model display. I also donated an F-105D "Polish Glider" to the Republic Airport Historical Society for display in the airport lobby.

And Thank you for the warm welcome to the forums!

Joe

Edited by Thunderthud

Oh and Lee Yes I am a F-105 fan all so a P-47 fan.I live only 15 min away from the old Republic Plant were they produced the P-35,P-47,F-84,F-105, and the A-10.They also produced spare Horizontal Stabilizers for the F-4 Phantom.The old factory is no longer there.There are strip malls there now. The Republic Airport is still there and active. The American Airpower Museum is located on the airport property. www.americanairpowermuseum.com .They have a huge amount of planes flying and static.They also have one of the last remaining F-14 Tomcats in a non-flying state. They also have a Blue Angles F-18 I built and donated it to there model display. I also donated an F-105D "Polish Glider" to the Republic Airport Historical Society for display in the airport lobby.

And Thank you for the warm welcome to the forums!

Joe

Hi Joe,

I too am a fellow Lawngyuylander, born in Huntington and raised in Greenlawn. I was shocked last time i was back, seeing the Factory in the state that it was- I remember going to a movie in a theater that was built in the parking lot of the factory- at least, I think that is what it was before they built the thing. Progress may be good, but it was still sad to see everything so radically changed. Oh well. I too am a thud fan, and am presently building a 1/32 XF-103, the Dad to the Thud. Big, strange, and looking like it was breaking the sound barrier just sitting there. Too bad it never made it to production!

Lee