Bf-110G

Steve Eagle

I don't think we have heard any rumors. A lot of the members would prolly like to see a G variant, but the mighty lizard was also going to release a Do-335, and new tool me-163, but nothing yet. I have not seen one, but if the D/E is as nice as the C7, and D variant, it is nice!

A G-4 conversion set is available from Great Models, this one includes the Dragon 110 as well but it's available for purchase separately:

Linky

If you look at Review #1 you'll see pics of the resin parts "borrowed" from me without my permission by GMW! Oh well, I'm a celebrity now I guess. B)

The late, great Russ (ruzlkampf) from this website did an incredible Revell/Dragon kit bash here if you're looking for a challenge:

Linky

Hi Steve,

I am waiting for the Dragon version of the nightfighter. I have kept an eye on this over the last year or so but no info yet. All I can say is that I am 100% certain I spied some spreu shots of the parts for a G version including the new engines.

A G-4 conversion set is available from Great Models, this one includes the Dragon 110 as well but it's available for purchase separately:

Linky

--snip--

Anyone who doesn't have the ability or inclination to make his own canopies should look closely at this photo from Rob Baumgartner's review on Hyperscale before ordering the Large Scale Conversion Models set:

lsc32014reviewrb_2.jpg

Hmmm ... I wonder whether that old Revell '110 G-4 kit's rear canopy will fit the Dragon '110 C. :hmmm:

Charles Metz

Anyone who doesn't have the ability or inclination to make his own canopies should look closely at this photo from Rob Baumgartner's review on Hyperscale before ordering the Large Scale Conversion Models set:

lsc32014reviewrb_2.jpg

Hmmm ... I wonder whether that old Revell '110 G-4 kit's rear canopy will fit the Dragon '110 C. :hmmm:

Charles Metz

I'm pretty sure that the LSC conversion is the former Super Bug set, the vac canopy included in my set was much better quality than that. That looks pretty bad though, pretty poor quality control.