Messerschmitt Bf-109 F-4

rowin

Hi, I want to show my next model, it is a Messerschmitt Bf-109 F-4 from Libya in 1942. Halinski Publishing 1:33 scale like always. Model is not painted of course, just wash and marks of use, typical for this aircraft, suggested by images of II World War.

42316247.jpg

76167510.jpg

16797077.jpg

58707458.jpg

78303925.jpg

49053195.jpg

38615692.jpg

91888431.jpg

73691697.jpg

84101282.jpg

My hat off to you, Piotrek :clap2: :clap2: :bow: :bow:

Very inspirational! Looking at your model one wants to push himself a bit further in his modeling. Thanks for that! Very nice photography too.

I like a lot how you faded original colors, looks very convincing. Your weathering in general is top notch for me. But I think the most I like the sand filter. This is one difficult bugger to make in paper and yours looks awesome!

I agree, without the work in progress photos there is no way to tell it's a card model :punk: :evil_laugh:

Please don't forget to show us, mortals, your Spitfire progress.

Edited by Tomek

• 2 weeks later...

Hi thanks a lot, for your comments. I know that paper modeling is a little exotic for you :)

AceofClubs I wrote a few things about wathering in my other topics:

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=36079

http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.php?showtopic=36078

as i said, I use the same techniques wathering like plastic modelers: oil paints, postshading, wash etc.

Paper shapeing is not so simple, a lot of paper modelers. many modelers learns that throughout their life, me too. We are watching a lot of build raports and learn from them. Just as plastic modelers! Each of us has his own technique of shaping paper, for which he could write a book! :) it is a matter of training!

Regards

Peter