German twin : Vac Do-335 nightfighter

Loic

and the completed part:

DSC05676.jpg

DSC05677.jpg

It is just above 21mm in real life and it has been a treat working on this tiny bit.

That's what it looks like in the middle of the V (might not be properly positionned thought):

DSC05678.jpg

DSC05679.jpg

Well, it has been difficult to resist the will to do all the high pressure lines pipes "spider web" that connect this unit to the cylindres :rolleyes: ... That will be for some other days...

Thanks for following guys ;)

This is just supberb modelling my friend, love every update, could you put a ruler by the side so I can see how long it is. This then I can visulize.

You do know now that once you start this, the whole plane will need this attention for detail :D

:popcorn:

Regards

Richard

Hi guys,

small update today as I had very limited time for modelling those last days (plus I had a major internet connexion break down on monday :angry2: ).

I did add the last details to the fuel pump unit and did mate it with what I understand as being an oil somthing unit ...

Anyway, here are 2 pics of this unit as well as 2 drawings of the fuel system that I used as a base for my scratch building work (courtesy of google).

DSC05684.jpg

DSC05685.jpg

db603pump.jpg

Thanks for following guys ;)