M24 Chaffee (WAK)

Tomek

Loic, Mark - thank you for your kind comments!

Ufff! The Chaf is finally done! What a relief  :P . I wish you could see me gluing the last part - I was happy as a 3 year old. It was good experience overall. I learn few things, had plenty of setbacks (I stop counting how many times I had to reattached parts). The tank even survived two drops! The kit itself has it's shortcomings, I added few more, but in the end I think it looks decent. 

Thank you for all of you who chipped in with your advice, encouragement and positive feedback! Nothing was ignored. Even if I did not follow some of your suggestions, I will try them next time for sure.

Time for pics!

IMG_4236_zpsf953efef.jpg

IMG_4252_zps54f52224.jpg

IMG_4253_zpsa69752fc.jpg

IMG_4230_zps26e06809.jpg

IMG_4233_zpsba3e0fa0.jpg

IMG_4240_zps41b4e96d.jpg

IMG_4241_zpsd2e71820.jpg

IMG_4245_zps06d7a5d7.jpg<a

More to come in a second....

Edited by Tomek

Guest Peterpools

Tomek

Absolutely brilliant work. Whether paper, plastic, resin or metal, modeling of the very highest degree ... simply magnificent work.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Peter

Edited by Peterpools

Hi Tomek,

First I'd like to admit that you're one great big showoff - that's because you have something to show off and I'm permanently jealous of your unbelievable skills. I was hoping that just maybe the theft of your notebook would keep you under control for awhile - alas, this was not to be...,

Humor and tawdry rants aside I've learned a great deal from your build - really love the footprints. Your work is much appreciated and thanks for taking the time to share your work with us all...,

Best regards,

+Gil

Edited by Gil

Kevin, thank you very much!

Martin, thanks! I still have a lot of work on basic techniques.  I'm really relieved the project is done and I can move on to something else.

Loic, I really appreciate it!

Peter, thanks for the compliments! I wish I could see your work in person one day. Maybe some occasion will arise. Planning to attend any contests in the area?

First I'd like to admit that you're one great big showoff

Not so laud Gil! I would like to keep my pretenses  :ph34r:

But seriously, I'm glad you like the Chaf. Means a lot. There is plenty of room for improvements, and I hope I can model better.