AMS Resin A-4C Argentine conversion (Trumpy)

Harold

Took advantage of Squadron's Black Friday sale to pick up an -E just for this upcoming conversion. The -E kit (but not the -F, which has the same plastic anyway) was on sale for $87 and with the 30% discount, the price drops to about $61 if you get only that with free shipping. I ordered more stuff along with it, so the discount increased to 50%, which means the price was about $43.

Edited by Dave Williams

• 1 month later...

More news about the conversion?

Here are some scans for you. Thierry did a super job on the wheels and the wiper. The tiny details on it are unbelievable!!! It is a mini kit by itself.

A-4Cconversion.jpg

Argentine.jpg

ESCAPAC1A-1.jpg

A-4wiper.jpg

Here is a scan of Thierry's hub in the kit tire.

A-4earlywheel.jpg

More stuff here....

http://s125.photobucket.com/albums/p44/hairoldcut/

Edited by Harold

Wow superb work..having been a huge Argue fan for ages I can feel a large dent approaching my credit card..beautiful work..

Haha..I do know what you mean. My wife controls the bank account these days. I cut her off from so much spending on her passion, miniature houses. She has the den as her workshop. Three HUGE houses with mega bucks in furniture and fittings. So, now it's my turn to tighten up.

I actually have done some casting for her as well. She loves the wine bottles, apples and other things I made for her houses.

Edited by Harold