ZM Skyraider

Scotsman

Has anyone from this Sceptered Isle been able to buy the ZM Skyraider.. I've just spent 30 very frustrating minutes registering , and getting nowhere , the US site won't ship outwith the US, and the Japanese site dosen't seem to want to accept my CC..

honestly how hard is it to spend money .. for the first time in a year I have the ability to buy something intresting only to have my best efforts rebuffed.. can anybody point me to some secret portal where these kits can be ordered! :BANGHEAD2: :BANGHEAD2:

Or will some nice person in the US accept the order and send it on to me...Please.....

Just a thought, but when I was having trouble registering way back when, the site was trying to open a pop up window(this was needed to complete the transaction)

Once I allowed pop up windows from the site, I was able to finish registering/paying.

I hope that you can get it sorted.

Hi Scotsman you might start to check out the site of aviaton megastore in the Netherlands they sell Z-M and as far as i know they ship all over the world

David

Just checked the site nothing to be found about the Skyraider and not much else

The Volks online registration process is not really efficient to say the least. I never succeeded in closing my initial registration process (in spite of the fact I tested it with different browsers and various versions)!

However, the incomplete profile is indeed existing as when I had to create another one (fortunately, this time it worked but do not ask me why...) I had to use another email address. Moreover, I've never been able to delete this initial, incomplete user profile to change and get my normal email address in the working profile...

alas Iain , a trip to Telford is not on the cards this year , unfortuantly , the £150 or so for a Tricked out Skyraider is one thing, but a £1000 weekend of indulgance is quite another !.. and divorce is I belive even more expensive !!!

HLJ is now carrying the Skyraider but there's a significant mark up on it:

http://www.hlj.com/product/vol50334

I think it works out to be about 50% more than if you get it from Volks USA. Not sure how that compares to the European distributors.

Scotsman, let me know if you still want someone to order one for you. I'm in Canada but we can order from Volks USA.

Carl

Edited by BloorwestSiR

HLJ is now carrying the Skyraider but there's a significant mark up on it:

http://www.hlj.com/product/vol50334

I think it works out to be about 50% more than if you get it from Volks USA. Not sure how that compares to the European distributors.

Scotsman, let me know if you still want someone to order one for you. I'm in Canada but we can order from Volks USA.

Carl

Yeah, well....when was this kit supposed to be released?

Wasn't something said about late September and here we are in mid October and still nothing?

I think I have a better chance of getting the WnW Sopwith Tripe before this kit if things keep going as they are.

Yeah, well....when was this kit supposed to be released?

Wasn't something said about late September and here we are in mid October and still nothing?

It's out now AFAIK. Several members have reported receiving theirs already.

Kev

Thanks for the offers guys , I spotted the HLJ add to-day , but I'll pass for the time being ,

I think, stress think, that I may have actually bought it from Japan , at least the CC company seems to think I have , since they queried the transaction yesterday :huh: , so who knows, in the interim I've deceided to work on one of the kits I never got a chance to build over the last 2 years , the Academy F-16Sufa

The offers of assistance are great , and it just goes to show what a great bunch the LSP'ers are

I'm sorry for venting on the original post .. badly set up web sites do that to me ....!