Sign in to follow this  
Brian79

F-84E/G Wheels

Hi guys, Just wanted to let you know that we have a great set of wheels coming for your large scale Hobby boss kit. I'm sorry that I don't have pictures right now, but these should be up and ready on the website by the end of the month. If you've seen our website you know we are going through growing pains, so just bear with us and we'll have these as well as the zuni pods and Su-25 wheels up and ready for you guys. Thanks for your support! :speak_cool:

Brian

Guest Peterpools

Brian

Thanks for the heads up. Sounds great

Peter

Brian, any chance you will be doing SU-27/30 wheels??...........Harv

Brian,

As soon as these 3 items are ready, let us know so that we can purchase them.

Thanks

Eli, the masters are complete for all of these and they are in the casting process so when we get some poped out they'll be available.

Brian, any chance you will be doing SU-27/30 wheels??...........Harv

Ok, I checked it out, I didn't even know Trumpeter made a 27 kit. If there is enough interest I'll master a set. Just let us know!

Brian, that would be soooo cool. Come on guys, speak up!.....Harv :speak_cool:

Hi guys, They are coming, the masters are in Pauls hands, but the Skyray is the number one priority now. Just put those F-84s on jack stands and hold tight you'll have them in due time they are definately worth the wait.

B

There's an issue with the intake? I didn't know that.

Stein

Hi Stein,

Well, there is a major issue. The intake lip is pure fantasy when you study reference material of the original Thunderjet. The intake should be smooth without the lip. Tamiya and Revell in 1/48 also did not come up with a brilliant engineering solution for this. I personally think that is just too bad since it is the eyecatching element of the Thunderjet.

However, from an engineering point of view (injection molding that is) it may be that it is quite difficult to achieve the realistic result closely. Maybe an aftermarket company could tackle it...but it would require a full redesign probably...ergo: expensive. (Zactoman?)..and is there a market for it.

see:

http://ipmsnl.netfirms.com/walkarounds/CH-F84G/F84G-CH.html

Regards,Tim

Edited by timvkampen