New Releases from Wingnut Wings

Barry

I was just wondering if anyone has any news on release of new subjects.

I'm up for the Rumpler C.IV don't know why but has always caught my eye.

Barry

We're all( most of us anyway!) waiting. The site has a show advertised for the end of the month of August, so I am hoping to buy at least a couple of those planes. I will eventually have at least 3-5 DVIIs, an eindecker, Tripe, and a Fee.And I want a NATE,SPAD from ZM, a Jack, and .....and....and..... :BANGHEAD2:

None of the above folks, James can advise you when he gets on-line later... It's a great show though with some really good looking LSPs (some that even fly). A small event in comparison to those of overseas events, but great all the same, I caught up with friends I was involved with 30 plus years ago - when I did build and finish things! The standard of modelling is very good too.

Rgds Brent

Gents, there is nothing sad about the choice of release at all.

Personally I was hoping for the FE.2b, DH.2 or Sopwith Triplane (even the Fokker EII.III) but on seeing the completed and painted kit this morning, even not being a great fan of German WW 1 aircraft, I bought three, one for a friend in Christchurch, one for our aircraft modeling son also in Christchurch and one for me (there is also a train modeling son and a radio slope soaring son!). If no one else does I'll post an image of the completed and painted model tomorrow.

There is a letter in the kit noting those sold today are a special limited pre-release model, the letter notes there are 150 high quality parts, 7 photo-etch metal detail parts and 5 colourful aircraft including 2 high quality Cartograf decal sheets including fitted 5 colour lozeng. The letter also notes that Website sales will commence in late September - early October on receipt of production stock arriving.

On the WNW website are images of the other kits they presently have under development, it is seeing these made up kits in the flesh that has moved me to research an area of aviation history I had little interest in until seeing these and the earlier pre-production versions a few years ago that eventually became their existing range. So thank you once again Richard Alexander, your team (Dave and others) and of course Sir Peter Jackson for enabling it all.

At the end of the day this is a cracker looking aircraft and a superb kit.

Brent

Personally, I will greet each and every WNW release with equal joy and anticipation. I'll never build all that I purchase so the order of release isn't important to me. Hopefully the company will be with us for quite awhile and I'm sure they'll get to them all eventually (even a Dolphin, accurate Fokker Dr.I, more S.E.5a variants and...wait for it...a Handley-Page 0/400 <<in my dreams>>.)

Jujst a couple of years ago I used to complain that there were so few new releases in 1/32 scale.

Now I cannot afford to keep up with them!

It is a deluge of new kits. :redx:

I cannot keep up with it.

So I am no longer in a hurry to see the new offerings.

sigh

Stephen

Jujst a couple of years ago I used to complain that there were so few new releases in 1/32 scale.

Now I cannot afford to keep up with them!

It is a deluge of new kits. :redx:

I cannot keep up with it.

So I am no longer in a hurry to see the new offerings.

sigh

Stephen

So you don't want to hear about a Val kit in the pipeline..? :shrug: