Brian79

Ready to join the 16 mile high club?

For the past few months we have been planning feverishly on several sets of accessories for the Testor’s/Italeri 1/48 SR-71. This is a plane that has long needed some serious attention and if you are like us you’ve wanted a killer Habu in your collection for a long time. These sets will allow you to add the ultimate detail to the following areas:

Set one: Wheels, this set will feature our usual level of finely cast detail which include logos and the appropriate tread pattern. All three main wheels as well as the nose wheel are different on this girl and we have them down to the lug nuts as usual.

Set two: FOD covers. When you’re not buzzing after the cat flying around the living room, you’ll need these intake covers. These will be perfect for any diorama setting.

Set three: Full Exhausts. This set will be the ultimate enhancement to this kit. Completely new tooled and detailed to the max this set will offer you the ultimate opportunity to max out the business end of this Mach 3+ beauty. This set will include full length exhausts, burner cans and engine faces.

Set four: Shock cones. These will have full detail including a “false” intake to help trick out this neglected area of the kit.

We may release an additional set, right now we're working out the details.

If that isn’t enough the guys over at Afterburner decals have come out with not one, but two beautiful sets of decals that cover over 20 airframes. If you haven’t used their decals, take it from us, you’re missing out! Their flawless artwork combined with Cartograph’s printing quality make them unbeatable!

http://www.afterburnerdecals.com/default.asp

As usual thanks from everyone at Fisher!

Brian

:m0152: :m0152: :m0152: :m0152: :m0152:

Thou I fly through the valley of the shadow of death I'll fear no evil for I'm at 75,000 feet and climbing!

That should cover it!

Edited by Barry

:m0152: :m0152: :m0152: :m0152: :m0152:

Thou I fly through the valley of the shadow of death I'll fear no evil for I'm at 75,000 feet and climbing!

That should cover it!

SR-71 Blackbird accessories??? Oh my, I have died and gone to heaven! :bow: :bow: :bow:

This is excellent news and thanks to all at Fisher models. What I would give or should I say how much would I give for a 1:32 scale SR-71! What a show stopper that would be!

Thanks guys, I'm hard at work on this stuff right now. You'll be impressed! I spent quite some time with one and I got some details down that were missed in previous sets!

Just received my Afterburner decals in the post today, can't wait to order your resin sets! :evil_laugh:

They really did a killer job on those sets of decals didn't they! We're busy making masters right now for the 71 stuff and we're sure you'll be impressed.

thanks!

Brian

As a 12 year veteran of the SR-71 program and die hard Blackbird modeler, I am most anxious to see your new resin sets and decals.

Darwin

Darwin- :post1: It's been a while, how have you been?

***EDIT*** See you have been a member for a while, welcome back! ^_^

Edited by Daywalker

Any chance of some SR-71 pilots too??

A sculptor I am not, they would be cool though.

As a 12 year veteran of the SR-71 program and die hard Blackbird modeler, I am most anxious to see your new resin sets and decals.

Darwin

We're not doing decals, Afterburner is, and I wouldn't wait around too long to get them as they are probably selling well!