Soliciting opinions

I can't find 1/24 figures. I'm old enough to remember when the likes of Revell had 1/24 scale model a/c in abundance, available at the local K-mart.

Can't help with the German, but I have 3 resin RAF pilots that came with my Trumpeter Spitfire kit. They're pretty generic, but nicely cast. Yours if you want them.

Thanks Guys, good news all the way around. Smithery, I appreciate the offer but my skills at transforming figures is non-existant. Come to think of it so is my painting experiance. Never bothered with any of the figures that came with all the other kits I did in the distant past. (Except for that old yellow Arora Zero kit in which the pilot's bust was part of a fuse half). This diorama will be the first time I try my hand at making plastic look alive. Those figures you have would need... come to think of it I could use one for the Brit side, be cool to have the two pilots conversing about the mechanical woes of the Spit. Funny how I forget there are two halves to this project since I haven't received the Spit yet. Good to talk things though, ideas develope further.

I wouldn't want to try to do major surgery though, to change a pilot to a mechanic is way beyond my ability. :help: