Brian79

The Ford

While I am still saving pennies for Cutlass, I am going to get mortgage on my appartment straight away for Skyray.

Go, Fishers, go

Jozef

EXACTLY............Harv :evil_laugh:

Guest Peterpools

Nothing like dangling that proverbial carrot

Looking forward to the Ford.

Peter

Nothing like dangling that proverbial carrot

Looking forward to the Ford.

Peter

LOL, No carrot Peter, just trying to get her going, we've got alot of forks in the fire at the moment!

One of the first kits I built, the Skyray 1/72 from Airfix. :) Very curious to see how Paul and his team capture this one.

I reckon it'll be almost as good as the Airfix one.

Kev

Guest Peterpools

I'm with Tim on additional previews. :please:

Peter

Anything we can be told? Release date, price, size, more pictures please? I just saw a partially built up Fisher Cutlass last week at the Milpitas show, it was an amazing looking kit, but it's huge. Much larger than I was expecting. Can't wait to see how the F4D comes out, that is one I might really have to go buy, so many cool paint schemes on this one.

Matt :party0023:

more PREVIEWS PLEASE! :party0023:

I'm with Tim on additional previews. :please:

Peter

Anything we can be told? Release date, price, size, more pictures please? I just saw a partially built up Fisher Cutlass last week at the Milpitas show, it was an amazing looking kit, but it's huge. Much larger than I was expecting. Can't wait to see how the F4D comes out, that is one I might really have to go buy, so many cool paint schemes on this one.

Matt :party0023:

Sorry guys, nothing new to report other than she's coming along. When we get closer (2012) we'll post more info....and yes Matt the Cutlass is a big girl! If you want to get an idea of the size just divide the real aircraft dimensions by 32. It's not even close to the mass of the Cutlass.