Sign in to follow this  
Brian79

F7U-3M Cutlass Build

Great kit and a great build! Haven't got any Fisher kits yet, but this one (and the FORD) will be a "must have"!

A little nit-picking: It's rivets, not rivits. And turbines are found at the rear of jet engines. The front part is called compressor/compressor discs. :speak_cool:

Stein

1 Cutlass and a set of Zuni's now ordered!

Stein

I'm jelious......VERY jelious!Good on you, mate!.......Harv :huh:

I'm jelious......VERY jelious!Good on you, mate!.......Harv :huh:

Probably the most expensive kit I've ever purchased! But no wife to try to sneak past. Customs on the other hand! Ouch!

Stein

Edited by A340 Pilot

Probably the most expensive kit I've ever purchased! But no wife to try to sneak past. Customs on the other hand! Ouch!

Stein

Hi Stein, i know what you're talking about concerning customs.

I ordered the Cutlass about a year ago, i'm thrilled to have it, and.....fortunately no custom difficulties, besides a modest fee to pay, but on the other hand i bought some other kit from one of the LSP "brothers" in the States, so NOT a commercial transaction, and customs hit me with a rediculous amount of money to pay.

So it's more or less hit and run, also depending on how the contence of the package is "displayed" on the information papers that go with it, value, etc.

J.

Hi Stein, i know what you're talking about concerning customs.

I ordered the Cutlass about a year ago, i'm thrilled to have it, and.....fortunately no custom difficulties, besides a modest fee to pay, but on the other hand i bought some other kit from one of the LSP "brothers" in the States, so NOT a commercial transaction, and customs hit me with a rediculous amount of money to pay.

So it's more or less hit and run, also depending on how the contence of the package is "displayed" on the information papers that go with it, value, etc.J.

We have a VAT of 24% here in Norway. And the box will be far too big to get past their prowling eyes, I'm afraid.

Stein

I got a little chuckle when this thread popped up again and I re-read the title. Very adequately named mate :speak_cool:

Been there myself, perhaps I should add the same sub title to all my builds.