Wingscale gone, WINGXL back !

Guest Wing XL (Martin)

Personally for me, intending to do the RAF/Dutch Mitchell squadron schemes the C/D is actually better than the J!! :thumbsup:

Phil

welcome back Martin, and all the best

i must say that Phil your thoughts were my first ones too - very little interest in the later marks, but can't wait to do one of those C or Ds! speak_cool.gif

not sure our American friends will be so enthused, but that hey...whatever! punk.gif

anyway, hope it all works out

Nick

Hi Martin,

Thanks for the update and the great news that your model kit programme is back on track! :clap2:

Regardless of what comes out first I think everyone will be highly delighted with the choice anyway.

I also think that your B25C/D choice is the correct one now that the 'J' has been completed.

Sales will very likely be better with this earlier version in the long term I'm sure.

Looking at that project list I would presume that the first kit could be released sometime in 2012 so that will give me some time to save up for it in due course!

Happy days indeed, and I also hope you'll still consider doing another four engined aircraft sometime too, my choice is the Avro Lancaster if you do!!! :wub:

All the best, Roy.

Im with Roy on the Lancaster but to be different how about the radial MkII, it used the Bristol Hercules XVII and if I remember correctly so did the Beaufighter.

Graham.