1:32 Dragon Bf110 D/E 3C + AR

Ralph Riese

It's there. Pic 6 and 7

I don't see a Pic 6 & 7 Mike. The second photo in post #1 appears to maybe just be a hole in the skin on either side, but no tube. I'll need to know for sure whenever I do my Dragon 110 is the reason I ask. Again, looking awesome Ralph. I've seen very few all black schemes that looked good;... this is one of them.

Thanks all - appreciate you atking the time to have a look.

Kevin: here are the pics. I'm pretty sure that the 110's had the lift tube. Easy enough to fit to the model when you build yours.

7-45.jpg

8-36.jpg

By the way, keep an eye out for the mainwing dihedral when you build your kit. Mine looks very flat from front-on. Although the wings are mounted on a spar system, the DML plastic is very flexy and the wings seemed to droop over time. Were I to build another one, I'd add a 10- maybe even 20-thou spacer to the underside wing-to-fuselage join to help improve/maintain the dihedral. Cheers, Ralph.

Thanks all - appreciate you atking the time to have a look.

By the way, keep an eye out for the mainwing dihedral when you build your kit. Mine looks very flat from front-on. Although the wings are mounted on a spar system, the DML plastic is very flexy and the wings seemed to droop over time. Were I to build another one, I'd add a 10- maybe even 20-thou spacer to the underside wing-to-fuselage join to help improve/maintain the dihedral. Cheers, Ralph.

Thanks Ralph, that's good to know. I'll actually be doing a very special (to me at any rate), BF-110C Wespen bird in Russia.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...