FL48003 and 48022 Blowout - Let's make this last offer a good one&

Dave Roof

Gentlemen,

OK on to the last blowout offer!

Here is the last deal.

I have exactly 10 copies remaining of Flying Leathernecks FL48003 F/A-18A/C Lords and Angels. This sheet covers two F/A-18A's from VMFA-451 and two F/A-18C's from VMFA-235 as they appeared in Operation Desert Storm.

I have exactly 13 copies remaining of Flying Leathernecks FL48022 F/A-18A/C Marine Fighter Attack Squadron One Two Two. This sheet features F/A-18A's and F/A-18C's from VMFA-122. Two of the options are A's and 13 of the options are C's, to include all 12 aircraft operated by the squadron during their 2008 tour to Al Asad Air Base in Iraq.

Each one of the FL48022 sheets also includes a squadron sticker, which would make a great addition to a display base.

In last and final offer, you'll have an opportunity to win TWO F/A-18C models, with a slight twist:

One of the kits will be a brand new Hasegawa 1/48 F/A-18C

The second kit will be a brand new Academy 1/32 F/A-18C

As was the case with the 1/48 F/A-18D offer, both kits will go to the same winner.

Like the previous offers, here are the 'rules' and information on how the offer works.

In one of the decal sheets there is a 'certificate' notifying the recipient that they have won the kits.

These last 23 sheets will be sold at the full retail price of $15.00 and $25.00 respectively (which includes free shipping to US addresses). The flat shipping rate of $5.50 to non-US addresses remains the same as well.

NOTE : **ALL 23 sheets MUST SELL**

The offer will last until the 4th of July or until all 23 sheets are sold.

NOTE : **ALL sheets will be shipped at the same time and only after the last sheet is purchased**

Orders must be placed through my web site here:

http://flyingleathernecksmodels.com/FL48003.html

and here:

http://flyingleathernecksmodels.com/FL48022.html

NOTE : **If all 23 sheets are not sold by the 4th of July, the offer will be closed and everyone will have their money refunded through PayPal**

Like the previous offer, the reason for this is quite simple. I do not know which sheet has the certificate and they are already placed and sealed in their respective shipping envelopes. If all 23 sheets do not sell, the possibility remains that no one will get the certificate.

Once all 23 sheets are sold, the order links will be removed from the web site. In the event one or more orders makes it through before I have time to remove the link, those payments will be immediately refunded and those orders canceled.

There it is in a nutshell. You are helping me clear out the last of these sheets while giving yourself a chance to get a Hasegawa 1/48 F/A-18C AND an Academy 1/32 F/A-18C for $15.00 or $25.00 (or $40.00 if you get both sheets)!

Just to clarify, there will be only ONE certificate and it may be in an FL48003 sheet or an FL48022 sheet.......While I know which sheet it's in, I do not know which envelope contains the winning sheet.

This time, you have a 1 in 23 shot.......good luck!

Dave

Edited by Dave Roof

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...