Most Wanted Poll / Wish List 2022 (and beyond)

LSP Dan

My current top 10 in 1/32 scale (in order of want):

1. Boulton Paul Defiant I

2. Fokker G.1a

3. Fairey Battle

4. Douglas TBD-1 Devastator

5. Armstrong Whitworth FK.8

6. Bristol Beaufort I

7. Blackburn Skua

8. Mignet Pou-du-Ciel ("Flying Flea")

9. Fairey Fulmar

10. Bristol Blenheim I

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 12/12/2021 at 7:21 PM, AdamR said:

Still longing for new-tool F6F Hellcat, P-38, Hurricane, F-86, and Razorback P-47 from Tamiya or Hasegawa.  I suppose we might get a good kit from another manufacturer, but I trust those two to do it right, with Tamiya offerings perhaps closer to perfection.  

The absence of a new, large-scale Hellcat is particularly bewildering.  How could that not be a hot seller?

Airfix do a 1/24 F6F Hellcat. If you want 1/32 the best hope is indeed Tamiya rekindling its key role in that scale. They have been missed.

I wish Airfix would do a 1/24 E E Lightning F.6 with a follow-on F.3/T.5 kit. I would just buy and build every edition.

Or Hobby Boss go mental with a 1/48 heavy like the Handley Page Victor or Avro Vulcan.

Tony 

I was thinking that there never seems to be enough "X" series aircraft in the larger scales. While some of the obvious would be X-15, and the other somewhat popular X-series would be good. But how about more of the obscure models like the X-36, X-48B, X-02 Wyvern, X-59, or the rotary SB-1 Defiant?

In 1/32 or 1/24 of course (large scale planes)

10 hours ago, DRUMS01 said:

I was thinking that there never seems to be enough "X" series aircraft in the larger scales. While some of the obvious would be X-15, and the other somewhat popular X-series would be good. But how about more of the obscure models like the X-36, X-48B, X-02 Wyvern, X-59, or the rotary SB-1 Defiant?

In 1/32 or 1/24 of course (large scale planes)

Special Hobby did the X-15, several versions.