Most Wanted Poll / Wish List 2022 (and beyond)

LSP Dan

Ok.....here's another one, which i started years ago gathering data on, in order to scratchbuild:  1/32 Lockheed P2V Neptune............would not be any larger than a "full grown Lancaster......."..........so.........

1 hour ago, Mark B. said:

Maybe the Grumman F9F-2 Panther, Grumman F9F-8 Cougar and the Grumman F-11 Tiger.

Then you could do all the AC flown  by the Blue Angels....

Just saying...

I'd take an F9F any day (assuming it was a dash 5).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

When asked what a/c I'd most like to see made available in 1/32 scale, I immediately think of the HAWKER HURRICANE.  I could not make myself stop at one subject

only. After all, we are then thinking of a dividing line between propeller driven and turbine driven a/c. But wait a minute Ginsu Fans, there's more! How about single

engine a/c and multi-engine a/c? How about an a/c with both piston engine(s) AND turbine engine(s) ?  I think i'll stick to the subject matter and shy away from

trying to say something humorous or witty. The harder I try, the worse I do.

Here's something I just though of. I'm sitting on the edge of my couch using my laptop sitting atop a small end table. My wife and one of our cats are quietly watching

an Abbott and Costello movie marathon on TCM. Yes, my cat watches TV.

NEXT:

I could not help but start off by saying, "Thanks", to some of the kit makers for bringing certain a/c kits to us that we had long awaited; all the while filled with

hopes and dreams.

NOTE: I'll stick to injection molded styrene kits. Otherwise, I'd be obliged to thank HPH for creating the F7F-3 in the Mixed Media arena. THANKS HPH!

POLYSTYRENE:

I wish to thank KITTY HAWK for producing the P-39 Airacobra. This is one a/c that I had hoped to see long ago. It is a good thing that I did not hold my breath.

I wish to thank both ZOUKEI MURA and TRUMPETER for producing the Douglas Skyraider in 1/32 scale. Now, this is cool!    I digress.  Sorry!

DREAM BIG! 

I am really hoping that HK MODELS, ( it seems the most likely ), are at least CONSIDERING to produce the B-29 Super Fortress in 1/32 scale. Maybe I'm crazy, but I

just don't care that the B-29 in 1/32 scale will have a wingspan of four and a half feet! I should tell you guys that my other love affair is with 1/96 scale, radio controlled

ships and submarines. I have a 1/96 scale Charles F Adams class DDG that measures to 56.5".

How about the Convair B-58 Hustler? I don't know that I would need four complete J-79 engines, but maybe a single engine to "show off", with optional placement.

Now here is where I could get lost in fantasy; thinking about quite a few Cold War jet aircraft to be seen in 1/32 scale. I'm thinking of the F-101 Voodoo, the F-102

Delta Dart, the F-106 Delta Dagger. Uh oh, here goes . . . how about the B-47 Stratojet?  OH MY!

HERE'S ONE:

The HOBBY BOSS 1/32 Douglas A-26 Invader. I bought one. Yes I did.  When I did my own personal critique on this kit, I never made it past the engines. Before I

pulled the trigger, I studied the online images of the sprues. I could not believe my eyes.   And. . . . . I still bought one!

It's been a long while since I posted on any message boards. My last post being at warshipmodelsunderway, and that was in 2015.

It's nice to be here, and I've been building 1/32 a/c since I was about eight years old. Six weeks ago, I became a 60 year old. So, I've built quite a few REVELL

models. I sure did love those old models. That, and I'm a box art fanatic.

Faithfully submitted, Philip A, "Tony" Bunch

"You guys make this hobby fun !"

Ten years ago, I wrote:

WWII RAF / FAA

Bristol Beaufighter VI.f

DeHavilland Mosquito

Avro Lancaster BI/III

Post-WWII USAF / USN

Grumman A-6 Intruder

Grumman EA-6B Prowler

General Dynamics F-111 Aardvark

McDonnell RF-101C Voodoo

Convair/General Dynamics F-106 Delta Dart

Lockheed SR-71A

Lockheed TR-1A/U-2R or S

Post-WWII RAF / Royal Navy

McDonnell Douglas FG.1/FGR.2 Phantom II

Blackburn/Hawker Siddeley Buccaneer S.2

Sepecat Jaguar GR.1A + T.2

BAe Sea Harrier 

E E Canberra PR.9 and T.17 

Post-WWII Russia

Sukhoi Su-15 Flagon

Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-25RB/P Foxbat

Post-WWII Canada / Europe

Dassault-Breguet Mirage III/V

Dassault-Breguet Mirage F.1CR

Dassault-Breguet Étendard/SuE

Lockheed TF-104G twin-seat Starfighter

Saab J.35 Draken

5 have since appeared. On that basis, we should have all of the above by around 2054

T

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, alaninaustria said:

Still waiting for a 1/32 SAAB DRAAKEN and Me-410... 

Cheers

Alan

I anxiously awaited both the Hs 129 and Ki-45 kits, and have bought neither, and may never do so. I expect the Me 210/410 would be the same for me, as was the gigantic B-17

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2021 at 11:06 AM, alaninaustria said:

Still waiting for a SAAB 1/32Drakken - which accord8ng to JetMADS is a future release!

Also, still interested in seeing a 1/32 Me-410!

That’s about it for me!

Nirvana achieved!

Cheers

Alan

For me it's the J.35 Draken, Su-15 Flagon and a Spey Naval Phantom II.  Apart from some teasing from, nothing.

A JetMADS Draken would appeal, but if a styrene kit was produced in 1/32nd I'd buy three to start with, then every boxing that ensued. Such a sexy looking jet. I cannot understand why this has eluded kit treatment (or why Revell never released the twin-seat Hunter they are alleged to have tooled). 

Tony

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I’d love the following in 1/32;

Westland Lysander

Bristol Beaufighter (preferably a Mk 21)

GD F-111 C

Pilatus PC 6

Pilatus PC 12

Pilatus PC 21

Pilatus PC 24

(it’s not an obsession, just a love of Pilatus’s products)

CAC CA 15

a Tweet, trainer or attack version, either will do

Ryan STM

Beech Staggerwing

Waco YMF5