LSP Dan

Most Wanted Poll / Wish List 2018 (and beyond)

55 minutes ago, LSP_Ray said:

F-102!

30 minutes ago, LSP_K2 said:

Agreed. While I also like the F-106, the F-102 is really my favorite of the two.

lol - We've got a 102 here at our SAC museum that is restored in guard colors and very nicely done......but you guys are crazy! :lol:

SIX!!!!

2 minutes ago, Out2gtcha said:

lol - We've got a 102 here at our SAC museum that is restored in guard colors and very nicely done......but you guys are crazy! :lol:

SIX!!!!

I would be happy with either one, actually. As a kid, I remember them screaming overhead, flying out of Portland. Back when sonic booms were still allowed. I actually have a 102 vacuform. Haven't had the courage to start it. It's going to take some serious thought on how to support the wings...

I have a desire for a 1/32 Lockheed Hudson in Coastal Command white & grey camo, perhaps with rockets.

I have absolutely zero expectation of every seeing one. 

After seeing DeanKb's new den i am after the ultimate LSP (Large Shed Production) too. I feel quite inadequate with my little old computer desk lol.

But in all seriousness i'd love to see a totally new Bf110 G4 kit rather than having to buy an upgrade. Also a nice new Ju88 G1/6/10 to go with it :) 

In order of preference, all 1:32:

1. P-51H
  2. F-82G/H (with E exhausts as an optional part) [or now that the XP-82 is flying, a B]
  3. F-86H
Edited by Dragonstriker
Scale